Epilogue

/your p.o.v./

A bitter sweet smile stretched across my face as the wind blew through the quiet, almost silent, grave yard.

I kneeled down taking the lighter out of my pocket and tracing my fingers along the letters J.D. Before flicking it open and lighting the candle by the grave stone. It's flame illuminating it's writing.

Here lies Jackson Draker
A loving:
Husband,
Father,
And friend

I stood up looking down and reading that word over and over again. Friend. It was hard to believe that it was only a year ago today that he had died.

"(Y/n)" my husband Lyon came from behind. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah." I replied simply and we walked out of the grave yard together.

And I smiled.

-&-

A few days later me and Lyon were at our house setting up for a party. The first to arrive was Nazar and his new wife Kaya. Then my mother and Joseph, and Gray holding onto the hand of Juvia, trailing in behind. Soon everyone one had arrived.

"Happy birthday Nazar!" We all yelled as we brought him out his cake.

He blew out the candles and then Kaya gave him a small kiss.

And I smiled

-&-

"(Y/n) come on let's go or we'll be late meeting with the client!" Kaya called waving from the train car door.

"Coming!" I yelled running in. We then joined Lyon and Nazar in our seats.

I rested my head on Lyon's shoulder, looking out the window.

And I smiled.

Because I knew that, wether it was small or big, sad or happy, everyday would be a brand new adventure.

*Crawls up into ball and cries for hours* no! It's over! T~T.

Make sure to check out the bonus part! It has a VERY IMPORTANT message. Vote and comment, bye!
-Hannah😋(😭)