FIVE

So this chapter is dedicated to XxToffeeTicTacxX for her amazing comment :D

I was really excited when I saw the first comment on Listening to the Silence and it just made me feel warm and happy :3

I hope you enjoy this chapter too girl!

If there was a way to dedicate a chapter to two people I would've done that with this chapter because there's this other awesome girl named xXSweetSorrowXx but I promise the next chapter will be dedicated to you girl! I think I was dancing around when I saw that there was a second comment on Listening to the Silence xD Like I told you I didn't take as long to update :3

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and leave more comments because I really do love them ^^

-> Desyre

Oliver

                I don’t know why I’d said that. I hadn’t really been planning on saying anything. I just watched his back as he was about to leave my room and I thought I hadn’t apologized yet about the string thing. And I felt so guilty because it must cost something to buy a new string. Did they sell just the one or the six strings? And he probably had to go somewhere to get it done. Did they do that type of thing here? I knew there was a piano tuner because when I moved here I had to tune it again, but other than that I knew very little about any other instruments. And about modern music, I realized.

                I knew there were genres and all that but I didn’t know the difference between them. I had always listened to classical music. Anyway, I realized I’d been very mean to him when he hadn’t done anything to me and it came out. God, that fucking voice, how I hated it. I thought he was probably going to laugh at me or something. He did look surprised at first but when I saw him acting normal and not laughing, I was actually pretty taken aback. There was also the fact that he was able to understand what I said without me having to talk. It reminded me of the… I mean, my parents.

                So well yeah, I agreed blindly to take him to the city as a kind of apology for being so mean with him at first. He did seem nice enough, a little relaxed and maybe too sarcastic but alright. The morning after my little talk with Sal I was actually kind of smiling goofily. I realized it and scolded myself. No. Not again. I’m not going to do this shit again. Not in this small ass town anyways. Maybe in the city I would’ve given it a chance, but here? I don’t think so. I wiped the smile off my face and told myself not to get high hopes about something impossible.

                I arrived to school and just like every day went to my locker to grab my books and went to class. I went to sit in a desk and waited for the teacher to arrive. While I waited I got out the book we were reading in English. It was a really short book and I’d already finished it, but I was reading it again because... I don’t know really. Well, I often paid more attention to the little details the second time I read a book. Also, I liked the story, so why not read it again? The teacher arrived and I hadn’t even read two pages. I put my book away and got out my notebook.