SIX

This chapter, as promised, goes for xXSweetSorrowXx :D She is a really awesome, nice, and lovely girl :3

Keep on commenting and voting! I really love every comment and vote I get x3

Added note: You guys can now post your theories about the italics on the comments if you want.

Let me know what you think alright?

Hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Salvador

"Oliver Andel must go to the principal's office immediately. Oliver Andel, please report to the principal's office."

I hadn't been paying attention to the biology teacher that was explaining independent assortment when the static filled sound of the speakers filtered into my thoughts. What? Go to the principal's office? What for? I couldn't help but want to go and see what had happened. The thing was that I couldn't leave class because of that type of thing. So I sat through my different classes fretting and worrying about Oliver. As soon as the final bell rang I went to his locker to wait for him. I waited for a little but I didn't see him come.

I decided then to go over the principal's office to see if he was still in there and as I approached I heard Brent's yells. Oh so it's him again. I sighed and sat on the chairs outside of the principal's office, the old nosy hag in the main office looked at me weirdly but didn't make any comment. I think it was about ten minutes later that the door opened and Oliver came out with a huge smug smile, Brent looking pissed. Oh? Could it be? Oliver saw me and gave me a small hint of a smile before coming over to me. Brent looked at us and flipped us off before walking away. Yep it was definite now, Brent finally got to pay for what he did!

I looked back at Oliver and smiled. Then I cocked my head towards the stairs, after all we still had about a week left of detention, and started walking, Oliver walking beside me. I wanted to ask, to know what had happened but well I was feeling a little too lazy to grab my notepad. I sighed and looked at Oliver. I had a strange feeling that maybe he would understand. Maybe it was time I did what I promised Em to do a few weeks ago. After all we'd be alone in the music classroom after the teacher left. I had nothing lose really, so I decided that I would give it a try, if only to tell Em that I did try if it didn't work. We went into the music classroom and sat down, the teacher barely giving us a sideways look. She already knew that for the remaining week and part of the next week we had to stay for detention. When she walked out of the room I turned around to look at Oliver, gathering my courage up. Well, here goes nothing.

"So what happened with Brent?"

Oliver looked a little taken aback at first but I saw the moment he tied the dots and clarity hit him. He frowned and seemed deep in thought. It took a while and I actually thought he wasn't going to answer, but finally he did.

"He was going to... punch me... but I ducked... and he hit... the wall instead."

It took him a while but he finally finished the sentence. Well, who would've guessed?

"Serves him right."

"I agree."

He gave me a small shy smile and we continued sitting on the room without saying anything. After a while Oliver went over to the piano and started playing. I listened to him play until detention ended. He played famous and known songs, not playing anything he's made probably because of how that always ended. When detention ended I texted Em telling her I wouldn't be going to practice today and walked with Ollie to our houses. Once we got there Ollie stopped me before I could leave.