THIRTEEN

So there's a little warning I need to make for this chapter because things get heated between Ollie and Sal again, so if you're not particularly fond of that sort of thing I think this won't be your type of story. So if you want to keep on reading but don't like reading stuff like that just skip it, and if you don't like anything about it, then just quietly leave and find some other story to read.

Anyways now that I got that done, this chapter is dedicated to Baby_Muffy, my amazing, wonderful, awesome, precious baby girl and daughter, for commenting on the last chapter and for voting on all the chapters of this story :D Thank you so much, I think it's really sweet when my readers take the time to do that, and it seriously warms my heart :3 

Without anything left to say, I'll leave you to read the chapter :3

I hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Oliver

                I have to admit that by the time the seven days were over I knew Everybody’s Fool, Screwed Six Ways ‘til Sunday, Whispers in the Wind, and Fuck Me by heart. I also knew every other song they decided to play in the gig. And was growing a little sick of the songs. Sal looked tense, which wasn’t on his nature. I was pretty sure that it was because of the long hours of practice and the little time of sleep he was getting. Em had, thanks God, given them the weekend free. But even with that Sal looked like he was ready to collapse.

                Kevin turned out to click right in the band, except for his cocky attitude. He was perfect for the band. I had heard them before and I thought they were pretty great but now that they had another guitarist they were completely awesome. Their songs turned from great to amazing. But like I said before, Kevin’s cocky and show-off nature was something that got on my nerves. Sal told me it got on his nerves too, but that he could endure it as long as Kev didn’t do something stupid. By the time the Friday before the gig rolled around everyone was looking a little worn around the edges but fine. Except for Em, she was looking terrible when Friday came. She still carried on with practice but by the end she looked like she was about a second away from passing out.

“Em? You alright?” Dust asked getting close to her. I had already deciphered that Dust had a huge crush on Em but Em never even looked his way.

“Yeah, I’m alright. Just not feeling well. I’ll be alright by tomorrow evening don’t worry,” Em said smiling a little. “Ok so we’re done here, you all go on to your houses and rest a lot. I mean like go to sleep right after you get to your house and wake up at about four pm tomorrow to get dressed and go to the city,” Em said in a mocking serious tone.

                Everyone laughed and nodded. Sal picked up his bass case and his bag before grabbing my hand. As we made our way silently to our houses, I thought about telling him to stay over at my house. We had spent little to no time together in the past week and a half, and I knew it was kind of stupid, but I missed him. When we got to our house and he started to let go of my hand, I made a decision.

“Can you stay?” I whispered, squeezing his hand and pulling him to me.