TWENTY FIVE

• Dedicated to To all my AWESOME readers! :D

SURPRISE! :D

I was already thinking of updating this chapter earlier than normal but what really convinced me was the fact that this really amazing girl called nimrodxx who started to read this story even though she has a rule of not reading unfinished stories. Once she left a comment in the 23rd chapter I decided to not keep her waiting for days for this chapter and decided to update it today :3

So yeah, you have her to thank for this chapter XD

So, this is the end you guys. When you finish reading this chapter you'll know what will happen now, but until then, I'll keep you all wondering for a little more ;3

Thanks to all the awesome people that have accompanied me along this story, the ones that were with me almost since the beginning and the ones that came afterwards. I'm equally grateful to all of you guys for your votes and comments and your support, it really means a lot to me. As I continued updating this story I came to wait anxiously for your votes and comments, I started to update just to read your comments. I have to say that some times your comments were the only good part of my day and made my day, but throughout it all, you guys always made me smile with your comments and votes.

Whenever I updated a chapter in Ollie's POV I'd think that XxToffeTicTacxX would love it because she always had a soft spot for Ollie. Whenever I left something unclear on purpose I wondered if LUXURY123 would notice it and ask me about it, or if she'd come up with some weird explanation that somehow sounded totally plausible. With every chapter I updated I always wondered what TheyCallMeMuffin/ItsMuffinBro/chica123forever/Baby_Muffy would focus on this time, she always notices and comments on the most weird things, but she's awesome and I love her like that. Lately I've wondered what WolfieGirl1997 would think whenever there was a cute or lovey-dovey scene between Ollie and Sal in a chapter (by the way, you're going to LOVE this chapter), and when they got together after they fought I literaly waited patiently for the notification of her comment to reach my email, checking it every five minutes.

I've also wondered lately what 14CaraBane would notice and comment on in the chapter. And I remember some readers that I had early on the story but that simply stopped voting and commenting, like Xiann2, xXSweetSorrowXx, Jaxxdarkstarz, LostAstronomer, and others, I hope that they're still reading and following this story and know that I remember them. There also are the ones that always vote like Sarbambi, Jazzie96, KortnieKatastrophe, sannemonster, Marshmellow13, LittleMistakable, liyahmxoxo, and many others, don't worry, I know your names and I know who you are, I just don't want to make this longer than it already is XD

So to end this and let you guys get to the final chapter, thank you all for reading this! I really hope that you enjoyed this story ^^

Let me know what you think!

Hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Added note: I know that sign language, if it were to be written down in words, is not actually structured the way I structured it when Sal talked. The sentence structure is much simpler, and seems a lot like when Tarzan talks. Only the necessary words are used. But what they mean is what I wrote down in Sal's replies. A few words more a few words less, the meaning and message is still the same. Hope you don't mind that I added more words than there really are, I found it weird to write the sentences like they would've actually been structured.

Oliver

                After that Saturday the stress of the finals finally caught up with us. I would even say it caught up with everyone. Even the teachers left us alone for the remainder of the week. Oh. And practices were more like study sessions than real practices. It all started on Monday when we decided to have one of the three meetings we were supposed to have during the week. Sal and I arrived late as usual, but instead of being received by yelling, we were received by silence. While the guys waited for us someone had come up with some question about one of the subjects. When it was answered another came up and so on.