SEVENTEEN

Alright, new chapter you guys :D

First of all, this chapter was dedicated to Anteater55 for voting and commenting and being awesome :3 And for making the best and sweetest metaphor I've ever heard about this story ^^ So yeah, for that reason, you get a chapter just for yourself :D Too bad he either got eliminated or left :/

Thanks to everyone that has voted and left comments and have added my story to you reading lists, I know all of you guys and you all make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside x3

So, without anything left to say, leave comments and votes and make my life happier!

Hope you enjoy,

-> Desyre

Oliver

                God. School had been about as ridiculous as it had been the first day of school. And I had thought nothing would ever be as ridiculous as that day. It started when the teacher was suddenly there to tell both Sal and I that PDAs weren’t allowed in school, which was just about the most stupid thing I’d ever heard. That was the one rule that teachers always ignored as long as you didn’t have sex in front of everyone or something. Then came the classes. Oh God, help me. Each and every one of the teachers stopped the classes every ten minutes or so to ask me a question.

                At first I had thought I just wouldn’t answer and that would be it but they didn’t give up. They kept asking me more and more questions until I finally muttered the answer through gritted teeth. And then, I hoped to God it was my imagination, I noticed some of them watching me as I ushered out of the room, wanting to be there by the time Sal walked out. It had been ridiculous, I tell you. In the end with all the forced talking I was about ready to kill someone. And to top it all off, Em had been at her bitchy best today, bitching and yelling at me for any stupid reason. By the time voice training ended I was about ready to go home and just sit in front of my piano for hours.

                Dust arrived first and to be sincere he didn’t look any better than me either. Em bitched at him for some stupid thing, and he snapped almost immediately. That surprised me. I had never seen him snap like that before. He always seemed so easy-going, even when he got annoyed at Em. But today it seemed that Em bitching at him was just too much. They spent a few minutes fighting and then it seemed finally they noticed how stupid they looked, because they shut up and just glared at each other. Dust took a deep breath calming himself down, but to be sincere he seemed to still be running on his last nerve. Right then Sal and Kevin walked in. When Sal came right to me and pulled me into a kiss, I just about fell for him all over again.

                I kissed him with every drop of need I had felt for him today, wanting to just keep him with me forever. I wanted nothing more than to stay like that with him forever. I wanted to just stow him away in my heart and carry him around with me always. He always knew when I needed him and I thanked God for that. When he pulled back I swear I was just a few seconds away from telling him that I loved him. I knew I did and after all, if I had learned something in this life it was that life was short. Why deny it when I knew it was true? It had never felt like this with anyone, I had never needed anyone like I needed him, I had never wanted anyone like I wanted him. That was until Em decided to be her annoying self and pop our little bubble. I didn’t even try to stop myself from groaning. I was so done with her for today.