(9) Another Side Of Me

Hi Guys :)

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, LIKE, TWEET and ADD TO LIBRARY :D if you like em of course :)

<--------------------Those ways -------------------->

:D thanks!

Enjoy! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I heard loud gasps around me as Aiden's lips met mine, my arms wrapping around him. I pulled away in seconds, amused at the looks on both his and Cade's faces. Shock mixed with cockiness marked Aiden's, disgust wrinkled Cade's.

"What is it you're trying to prove?" Cade said, his brows furrowing as his hand went to his hip.

"That I don't need you," I replied simply.

"Well, you're not doing such a good job. Your desperate calls for attention at my wedding make you seem needier than ever before," he snapped.

I flamed. "They're not desperate calls for attention," I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Well it appears to me they are." Arabella strolled over to us, a pastry in hand.

"Oh, congratulations. You finally seem to be aware of something other in this world than you," I hissed, jutting my chin out.

Arabella was never one to think about others before she acted or spoke - being a spoiled child to a family of royals did that to you. She never cared about me when we were little, besides the times when she criticized me so much that I cried. Her abhorrence towards me increased when I got more attention than her outside of our home. My beauty was recognized when I was a young child, and all eyes went on me when our family was doing something with The Queen. It hurts her especially that even though we look alike, I am much more attractive. A bitter scowl doesn't always fold my lips, lines don't crease my eyes.

She and I are nine years apart, I am 21 years old, she is 30. I was an accident; the result of one night of my parent's rekindled love that has since vanished.

I was not wanted by my family.

"Oh, so that is all you have to say to me?" she asked calmly.

"Yes. Aiden, get my things we are leaving," I decreed, clicking my way to the door.

I turned back to see if he was doing my bidding, and a smirk slipped on my face when he was behind me, my things in hand.

"What happened?" he inquired, opening the entryway for me.

"My family happened," I replied bitterly.

He sighed, disappointed of my answer. We walked through the hallways of the establishment we were in, and once we were outside, small drops of water fell on my head.