Chapter 7- Confessions

Molly's P.O.V.

I knock on Nikki's door and she immediately answers.

"What's up?" She says casually, still in her pajamas even though it is 1 pm.

"I'm partners with Blake in chemistry." I say with a fake frown and I stumble into her room.

"How is that a bad thing? I know he is kind of...." She pauses to think of a word. "A player. But you haven't told me anything else about him that is bad." She says. Then I remember that I never told her about the Starbucks thing, with him being this dickhead guy at Starbucks. I bite my lip and glance around the room. Should I tell her?

What if he's not that bad of a guy, then Nikki will have had a bad impression of him and me and Blake won't be able to date. Wait eww, why would I date him, he is a jerk. I'm gonna tell her. But what if.....no.....I can't tell her though......... I won't.

"Well it's just that..... I don't think he has good grades so I don't want to work with him." I say childishly.

"Okay," Nikki say with a little laugh in her voice.

"Well...... I don't know."

"Then why did you come in here?" Nikki asks.

"I don't know." I say, then start to go towards the door.

"No wait....." Nikki says grabbing my shoulder. "Do you like Blake?" Then Nikki starts smiling.

"Ewwww no, he is just......" I shake my head "I know him from somewhere else and he was a... dick there and I don't want to hang out with him because what if he still is and I didn't want to tell you because maybe I like him and maybe we would date and then you wouldn't let me or you wouldn't like him or I don't know." I say quickly.

"Ohhhhh" Nikki says with a smile. "I see. It's fine if you like him, and if he has changed then you can totally date him." Nikki smiles innocently and then she gets and evil face." But if he hurts you I swear I will kill him." She says evilly and I smile.

"No but I don't like him..... It's just he is..... I don't know....... but I don't like him..... I hate him.....he's an ass." I say angrily.

"Why?" Nikki says with a confused face.

"Cause he was a big ass jerk to me. He used to come to StarBucks, where I used to work, and he was such an ass."

"Oh," Nikki looks down. "Do you like him then?"

"No!" I say defensively and honestly. "I don't." Then I walk out and slam the door.

_____________________________________________________

Sorry this was so short, I wanted to end it here though because it seemed like a good place. So yeah. But the next chapter will be longer.