Chapter 15- Movie Night

Molly's P.O.V.

I would happily walk out of the room knowing that I helped solve a crime if it was any other boy. But no, this is Blake Thompson, and for some reason I don't like seeing him getting arrested.

I slowly get up and walk out of the room, Blake and the cops are ahead of me and I can see them walking closer and closer to the car. We walk outside, the police car is parked on the small road next to the offices. They shove him in the backseat and I hold back the tears. I don't know why I'm so dramatic or why I'm sad. I quickly walk away and over to my dorm.

I walk in the door and immediately see a note that Blake left. It's sitting on my desk, easy to see.

I hold back the tears, cover my face, and turn around

I hold back the tears, cover my face, and turn around. I then fall face forward on my bed and start crying.

Blake's P.O.V.

They take me to the police station, I walk out, by the unneeded help of the police officers, and go into the building. It's not loud at all, all I can hear are computer keys and papers being moved. I sit down and the two officers walk away. I wait for awhile until they call my name, I look up and see a lady at the desk looking for me. I try to get up, it's hard since I still have handcuffs.

"Blake Thompson?" She asks, I nod and she turns around to get some papers. She is skinny and young, only five years older than me. Ohh nice ass too. I could date-

"Could you sign this." She points to a paper with a lot of words. Then flips to another, "And this," then another, "And this." She comes around and undoes my handcuffs. I take a pen, then messily sign them. I look for a place to put the pen, but don't see one so I just put it in my pocket.

"Ok, step this way." She leads me to another room with a camera and a lined wall. I'm getting a mug shot, so fun! She pushes me against the wall and takes the picture, then turns me. Takes another, turns me, another, and turns me one last time.

"Okie dokie," I snort and hold back a smile. "This way."

She leads me into another room, this room is pretty small and has a guy sitting in a big desk in the front. There is a chair for me across from him.

"Blake Thompson?" He asks.

"Yes." I say annoyed.

"Okay," he says very professionally, then he gets some more papers and looks at them. "You were caught smoking on campus and they found 1 more pack in your room. Correct?"

"Yes."

"You will get 2 days of jail time and 25 days of community service after the jail time. This is the building that you will be in for the next 2 days, since it is such a short time period there is no point in you going to an actually prison. If you want to, we can escort you to your dorm to genome clothes. Any questions?"