Chapter 23- Molly, Queen Of Lame Puns!

Molly's P.O.V.

A nurse rolls Alex in on his wheelchair and sets him next to my bed. Alex has a big bandage in his forehead and his shoulder. His face is black and blue, but that's all I can see. "Would you like me to get another one for Nicole?" She asks pointing to Nikki.

"Yes please." Nikki chimes in with a smile.

"Oh, Nikki, I didn't know you were awake." I say surprised. The nurse walks out.

It was a long night, there was a lot of commotion coming from outside. It's also very hard to sleep with a broken rib. They wouldn't let me lie down because of my rib so I had to sit up and sleep. Horrible. The nurse walks back in with a wheelchair and goes over to help Nikki in. When Nikki has successfully gotten in she's wheels her over to the other side of my bed.

"So..." Alex says throwing his hands up.

"Yeah. Wow. I had no idea this would happen." Nikki says laughing hysterically.

"It's really my fault, I should have remembered which exit to take. Or I shouldn't have tried to get on it after I had passed it." Alex sighs.

"Alex!" I shriek. "Don't blame yourself! You couldn't have know what was going to happen. Anyway I should have given you more of a warning."

"Stop! Nobody should be blamed." Nikki yells. We all sit there quietly for awhile until I break the silence.

"I get to get out in 4 to 5 days. Ha ha." I say sounding like a little girl.

"Well I get out in 7 to 8 days. Darn." Alex swings his arm and we all giggle.

I gasp. "What about that play that you were doing for theater? How are you going to do it now that all of the actors," I try to sound fancy. "Are injured?"

"Ehhh it's probably not a big deal. Hopefully Parsons will let me off the hook." Alex says.

"Oh! Is it ok if Blake comes over for breakfast? I asked him to."

"Uhhhh I'm not-" Alex starts but Nikki glares at him.

"It's fine." Nikki smiles.

"Ok, do you guys want anything to eat. I think he was going to swing by Panera or something." I ask.

"Panera!" Nikki's eyes glow.

"Ok so that's a yes from you." I say to Nikki. I look towards Alex for an answer.

"Sure."

"Are bagels ok or do you want a sandwich?"

"Can I have a blueberry bagel with a fruit cup?" Nikki says.

"Egg and cheese sandwich with a fruit cup also." Alex says.

"Ok cool." I pick up my phone to text Blake with their order.

About 30 minutes later Blake struts through the door carrying 2 Panera bags. He walks like a model would on the runway.

"I'm here!" He hands me the bag. I look in and then start giving everybody their food. "I was going to list out all of the food but then I was like no." Blake says.

I giggle. "Ok." I say making a weird face.

Blake looks at me stunned. "You look way better!"

"No way!" I say sarcastically. "I mean it's not like I'm in a hospital or anything where they want you to get better."

"No really? I though this was ummm..... an arcade!" Blake says.