Chapter 18- I'm not innocent or pure!

Molly's P.O.V.

"So, today's your first day of community service?" I ask Blake as he walks out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist from his shower. I am packing my backpack, I turn around and grab a binder from my desk just as he walks by. He not-so-subtly hits my butt.

"Well yeah. I got out yesterday so it would be today." He says looking at me with his hands out like that was obvious.

"Well geez I was just trying to have a conversation." I pause awkwardly trying to look at my stuff or his face, not the towel. "You know it's not that bad, once I had to do it and it was actually kind of fun... if you find the right job, of course." My eyes move down his body, but quickly back up.

Blake looks down for a couple seconds then shakes it off. "Well that's you, this is me." He points to himself and then turns around to find pants.

I walk back to my bed and pack my binder and a couple extra pencils. Blake, still facing away from me, pulls he towel down and puts on his pants. I gasp.

"What, you want me to put underpants on first?" Blake comments, not even getting that he just showed me his butt.

"Well, yeah but...." I shrug.

"Oh you just saw my butt, right. And because you're all innocent and pure you were offended or something."

"What! I'm not innocent or pure!" I say, trying to sound bad.

"You're too cute." He giggles. "You realize that what I just said could have been a compliment, right?" I cross my arms in response. "Ok then, prove it!"

"Prove what?"

"Prove that your not innocent or pure. Yell at me or something." Blake suggests.

"O-ok then.....well..... Put on underpants mister!" I make the most serious face I can and point to his pants. He cracks up and actually falls down laughing.

"Ok," he says looking at me and starts to take of his pants.

I catch him in the act, "Turn around!" I whine. He does so and puts on his underwear and pants. Then turns back around and looks at me.

"You know, the fact that you didn't want to see my penis just proves that you are innocent and pure."

"Whatever," I glance at the clock; 7:15; I turn around and grab my backpack. "I have to go." I start walking to the door.

"See ya later, darling angel!" He yells as I open the door.

"Stop!" I say without even looking at him.

"Goodbye, sugar pie!" He says just before I close the door.

"Stop!!" I yell louder. I slam it in his face and quickly walk away to Math.

Jail definitely did not change him. Not at all.

Just as I exit the building a perky girl jumps in front of me.

"Melly!" I smile at her and she smiles back. "You missed the movie night on Friday, Alex brought doughnuts."

"I know, I had to do something....important." She says. "I heard about what happened with Blake. Is he ok?" She asks quickly changing the subject.