Chapter 27- Kissing The Boy Of My Dreams

Mollys P.O.V.

"Should I wear this shirt," Cara holds a black and white striped shirt up to her body. "Or this one?" She holds up a black cherry colored shirt.

"Stripes." Nikki and I say at the same time. We look at each other and giggle.

"Ok, yeah that was obvious." Cara rolls her eyes. "Now what should I do about my hair?"

"You're going to a movie so you don't want to have it up. Straight to curly?" I ask.

"Straight." Cara says. "I'll go get my straightener." She walks into the bathroom and opens a drawer, shuffling through it.

We are sitting in Cara's dorm getting Cara ready for her date with Mason. Her roommate, Chelsea, is out with her boyfriend so we get the whole room to ourselves. Melly isn't here again, I think she said she had to dog-sit this time. I've lost track to the amount of times she's ditched us. I wonder if she's even dog-sitting or if she's with a boyfriend or something. Or maybe girlfriend? Nah it doesn't seem like Melly is a lesbian, not like I care or anything. She can be gay, its fine with me. Why am I defending myself during a conversation with myself?

"Hey Nikki can you come get the back of my hair?" Cara yells from the bathroom.

Nikki gets up and walks into the bathroom with Cara. "Ooh ooh that looks good!" I hear Nikki yell. After another ten minutes Cara is ready.

"How do I look?" She says as she walks out. We both clap.

"Yes yes!" Nikki says.

"10/10 would look at again!" I say.

There are a couple knocks and then a squeal from Cara. She opens the door and smiles. Just like Cara, Mason is super casual with jeans and a polo shirt. He is holding a bouquet of flowers and is grinning. "Hey."

"Awwwww" Nikki and I both say. Cara glares at us and rolls her eyes.

"We'll be going now." Nikki says. She grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room.

Cara's P.O.V.

"Shall we go?" Mason asks. He holds out his arm for me to wrap my arm around.

"Wait," I unwrap the flowers, fill up a big glass cup with water and put the flowers in. "Ok, lets go."

I wrap my arm around his and lock the door. We walk out into the hallway, out the doors, and into his car.

"Ermmm, what music do you like?" Mason awkwardly asks.

"Pretty much anything. Except for country. What do you like?"

"Well right now I'm kind if obsessed with Justin Bieber." He says embarrassed.

I snort, "Really? Me too!"

He pops in one of Justin Bieber albums and we listen to it all the way there. He pulls into the parking lot and checks his watch. "We're about 40 minutes early, do you want to get something to eat?"

"Yes! I'm really craving Mexican. Chipotle?"

"Chipotle it is!" Mason yells.

"Can I have a steak bowl? White rice. Pinto beans. Cheese, lettuce and corn salsa. One bag of chips. Thank you!" I patiently wait for Mason to finish his order. We pay and walk to a table.

"So what are you majoring in?" I ask.

"Medicine."

"So is my friend! Well she's majoring in medical I guess."

"Cool. So what about you?"

"I'm going to be a veterinarian." I say proudly, just like I said it when I was five. I've always wanted to be one. "Ummm what shows do you like watching?"