Chapter 9- Get in loser, we're going shopping

Mollys P.O.V.

Ok, so remember on the first day of school when Blake was all smart and charming and nice? Well that definitely did not last. It was like when he left that classroom, this switch turned on and he immediately turned into that same old Blake. I hate it. The other day I saw him, very sexually, kissing Kristina Cumber against the lockers. Then he was very obnoxiously flirting with the lady at Panera. I hope that's all of the weird, wait no normal, behavior coming from him.

I run through that whole speech one more time in my head so that I could remember it to tell to Nikki. I was currently walking down the hallway of the dorm, going to my room. The plan was to go to my room, drop off all of my school stuff and go to Nikki's room.

I turn the door knob without thinking. I drop my phone, quickly freak out, and then squat down to get it. While trying to stand up, my hand goes to the small table that is next to the door. Then my hand touches somebody else's. I immediately look up and see Blake leaning against the table, with a girl right next to him. They are intimately kissing against the table, never touching that table again. The girl's shirt is off and Blake is also shirtless.

"AHHHHH," I scream very loudly and drop my things on the floor. Blake just keeps kissing her, yet she stops and backs away.

"Who is this?" She says very defensively.

Blake points at me questionably. "Her-you're worried that I am dating her? She is nobody, just my roommate!" he says then goes back in to keep kissing.

"No-- don't," she says and them walks out, as if she was completely disgusted.

"What are you doing here?" Blake says as if he is the only one who lives here.

"Uhhh, this is my room."

"Oh, right. Well you scared off my girl, bitch." he says in a disgusted tone. "Now you have two options," he holds up his hand to show one finger. "One: get her back for me. Or: run," then he gives me the death stare. I quickly grab my phone and run.

I open the doors to the building and try to close them on him, but it doesn't work. He is getting closer to me, almost close enough to touch. I scream as he try's to get my shirt and then giggle when he fails. "I will get you!" he screams and I just laugh even more.

Now we are getting close to Nikki's dorm, I had to do something to get him away from me. I see a couple empty plastic cups on the ground and kick them towards Blake, hoping to trip him. Instead he picks them up and throws them at me. "You will never get away with this!" He yells at me as he throws one more cup. I them start laughing so hard that I fall onto the grass, giggling. He runs toward me and collapses on me. Then he gets off and starts tickling me on belly. I roll up into a ball and laugh harder, my shirt crawling up my body, almost to my bra. "Stop! Stop! I'm gonna pee." I squeal and he instantly gets off me.

"Ew," he says, obviously grossed out.

Then I run the rest of the way to Nikki's, trying not to pee. When I get there I burst through the door.

"Are you ok?" Nikki's asks confused.

"Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go!" I say as I run into the bathroom.

• • •

"Hi," Nikki says as I finally walk out of the bathroom.

"Hi," I say casually.

"So the plan is to pick up Cara at her dorm, then drive to the mall. At the mall we will see that new movie The 5th Wave. Then we will eat, and go shopping." Nikki says, as if she planned this all out.

We met Cara in the library a couple days ago. She's super nice and stuff so then we made plans to go to a movie.

"Ok, let's go," I say and then grab my phone and walk out.

• • •

We pull up to Cara's dorm building to find her waiting for us. She's wearing black leggings, a teal sweatshirt, black Uggs, and a gray infinity scarf. She is tall and has a stick-like figure, but in a good way. She has long, straight, blonde hair. She looks very unlike Nikki. Nikki has very short denim shorts, a white crop top with no sleeves and teal converse. It all matches perfectly with her dirty blonde, curly hair. And then there's me. I'm so plain with my jeans, blue and green flannel shirt, and Uggs. But my hair is amazing. It's just the right amount of wavy and has natural blonde highlights.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping," Nikki yells at Cara. Cara runs into the car laughing.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Cara asks.

"The 5th Wave." I reply.

"Oh, I've heard about that. It's supposed to be really good." Cara says excitedly.

"Yeah, that's why we are going to see it." Nikki says a little rudely, I elbow her and she gives my a glare.

"Eyes on the road!" Cara yells and Nikki immediately turns her head back to the road. I sit up and turn on the radio.

"He's so tall, and handsome as hell. He's so bad, but he does it so well,"

"I love this song, turn it up!" Cara says from the backseat, Nikki does so. We sing along to the song, and others, the rest of the way there.

• • •

"How did you like the movie?" Nikki asks us as she takes a bite of her burger.

"It was really good." Me and Cara both say at the same time, then we laugh.

"Are you done with that?" Nikki points to my fries anxiously.

"Yeah," I say and then hand her the basket.

"How do you eat that much and stay so thin?" Cara asks Nikki and I nod in agreement.

"I don't know," Nikki says with fries stuffed in her mouth. When she swallows she gets up and throws it away. "Ok, let's go shopping now." She says enthusiastically. Me and Cara get up and throw away our food. Then we started walking towards Forever 21 and Old Navy.

"Let's go to Old Navy first." I blurt out. We turn and walk into Old Navy, I instantly walk towards the 'women's' section. "Oh, I want this!" I hold up a red flannel shirt.

"You and your flannel," Cara says sarcastically.

We each pick out at least 5 pieces and run to the dressing room. Nikki also picked some pieces out for me.

"Does this look good on me?" I walk out of the dressing room wearing skinny jeans and a white sweater.

"Hell yeah," Nikki says way too loud and Cara laughs at her.

"What about this?" Cara walks out and shows off her dark blue dress that had a pattern on her stomach.

I look her up and down. "Yeah," I say with a smile.

"Ok, Molly try on this." Nikki holds up tight, dark shorts with a light pink crop top.

"Ohhhhh noooo," I say with a small laugh.

"No, just try it!" Nikki pushes it towards me. "Please,"

"Fine," I take it and walk into the stall.

"Does it look good?" I walk out and put my hands out into a half-hearted pose.

"Uh. Yeah!" Nikki says then hands me my original clothes. "Now get changed, we are buying all of it."

We walk out of the store looking like a true squad, stepping in time and everything.

"Ok, where to now?" I ask, curious.

"We're going to a party of course." Nikki says obviously.

• • •

Sorry that this update took so long, I got really busy with school and homework. But I will try to update on a regular schedule now.