1.5

after the thanksgiving feast (and quite uncomfortable encounters with family members), minnie and namjoon decided to go home.

"im tired," namjoon states rather loudly as they departure nancy's house.

"you can't sleep!" minnie spins around and looks up at him. "if you sleep, we can't watch movies, or eat popcorn, or braid my hair!" she huffs, giving out a child-like essence.

"minnie, i have terrible jet lag. and i just stuffed myself with the best turkey ever made in existence. i think i need to go to bed." namjoon chuckles.

"whatever, stupid boy." minnie shot back, not helping making herself act her age.

"i think you're tired too," namjoon steered the barely awake girl away from running into a lamp post, "we should just go home."

"fine whatever. where's my keys,"

"no!" namjoon nearly yells. "no, i drive." he searches for the keys in her purse and unlocks the car door, helping buckle in minnie. "you're honestly acting like a 5 year old right now." he laughs.

"shh..." minnie lazily shoves her finger towards namjoons lips to try and shush him, but he ends up sucking on it. "WHAT THE HELL!" she yanks her finger back, quickly wiping it on her pant leg. namjoon just let out a bellowing laugh and started the engine.

+

"God, you creep." minnie huffed as her and namjoon entered her apartment. "where do you want to sleep?" she asked the half-asleep half-awake namjoon.

"i don't care, just put me to bed." he shuffled over to the couch and slumped down into it, almost asleep. minnie smiled to herself and grabbed him some blankets so he wouldn't freeze to death, although at the moment she wouldn't mind. she walked into her room and put on her pajamas.

"oh my god." she sighed, falling back onto her bed. minnie checked her phone for the time. 10:30 pm. "whatever." she shrugged, curling into her blanket.

"NO! STOP!" minnie jolted awake, waken up by the sound of blood curdling screams. she ran into the living room as fast as she could, finding a sweating, flailing, and screaming namjoon on the couch.

"NAMJOON! HEY, NAMJOON!" she shook namjoon awake. he sat up and gasped. "hey, hey. it's okay." minnie tried to calm the frightened boy, holding him in her arms. namjoon began to sob, burying his face into minnies shoulders, and minnie didn't mind his tears mixing onto her shirt. "it's okay, im here," she repeated, feeling the beating of namjoons heart never slowing pace.

"im sorry, im sorry," he said between cries.

"you don't need to be sorry. it's okay." minnie told him over and over, on the verge of tears. seeing him like this broke her heart. minnie never wanted to see namjoon like this, but yet it made her feel close to him, almost intimate. "namjoon, im so sorry." she said, her eyes welling up.

"please stay with me.." he held onto her tighter.

"always namjoon. always."

a/n

THIS MADE ME SO EMO JANFBFNFNFJDHD im sorry children i love you and im finally proud of a chapter so !! also!! PLEASE READ MY NEW YOONMIN ONESHOT CALLED BRITTLE, I THINK IM MAKING IT LONGER THAN A ONE SHOT IF I LIKE HOW IT GOES BUT. I NEED FEEDBACK!!! ANOTHER THING:: EOULD YOU GUYS RATHER HAVE MORE UPDATES BUT SHORTER CHAPTERS OR I COYLD START MAKING THEM SUPER LONG BUT NOT UPDATE THAT MUCH?????? PLEASE TRLL ME!! OKAY ILY CHILDREN MOMMY IS GOING TO SCREENSHOT MORE NAMJOON PHOTOS ;;^)))