2.7

just a thing in advance, lets pretend everyone speaks English k.
pinkboii: guESS WHAT

minni94: whAT

pinkboii: MY FRIENDS ARE GOING 2 LAS VEGAS FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND IM COMING!!!!!!

minni94: oMg

pinkboii: WHICH MEASN

pinkboii: I CAN VISIT YOU

minni94: i actually kind of want to meet your friends

minni94: HOW ABOUT WE GO TO VEGAS ALL TOGETHER

minni94: WE CAN MEET UP SOMEWHERE

pinkboii: YAAYAYYAY

pinkboii: ILO V E YOU AO MCUB IM SO ECVITED

minni94: ODHJFHKSHS WHEN ARE YOU COMING

pinkboii: TWO DAYS!!!!!

minni94: ur jet lag is gonna suk

minni94: WHY SIDNT YOU TELL ME SOKNER SHDHDHS

pinkboii: I JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS LATE SO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

pinkboii: but we caN SEEE ESCH OTHE

pinkboii: i havent seen ur face since we confessed our love

minni94: you r embarassing me

pinkboii: SKYPE ME

minni94: MMMM AIDJDN OKAY SINCE I JUST GOT FROM WORK I DONT LOOK TOO GROsS

pinkboii: you never look gross

minni94: uGHIHDKH OKAY

*video call from minnie <3*

"hi!" namjoon beamed, waving violently.

"hey, loser." minnie replied, a small smile forming on her lips.

"i miss you. a lot." he sighed, staring at the screen that couldn't capture minnies freckles and blushing rogue cheeks.

"i miss you too. but hey, only two more days until i can reject you in person!" minnie laughed, hiding her smile with her hand.

"g-dragon." namjoon blurted, instantly regretting his life decisions.

"w-what?" minnie laughed again, but in a more nervous tone.

"sorry, it's just that, g dragon covers his mouth when he laughs and i just kind of thought of th-"

"do i remind you of a 27 year old man?" minnie scoffed with sarcasm, trying to conceal her laughter.

"n-no!" namjoons eyes widened, immediately panicking. "you're beautiful, and like you look nothing like a man, although neither does g dragon, i just thought it was cute and you're cute and i love you and im sorry that i said that because you're my most favorite person and i don't want to make you mad and.... yeah." he gasped for air once finishing.

"is that all?" minnie tried keeping a straight face, then bursted into laughter. namjoon sighed with relief once he realized she was only being sarcastic, and laughed along.

"HYUNG! (a/n, hyung keeps correcting to hyungwon i am trash) SEOKJIN MAKING US PACK UP, GET YOUR STUFF READY!!" a voice yelped from the background of namjoons screen. "that's taehyung, i need to go." namjoon pouted, staring at the screen a little longer before saying his goodbyes.

minni94: goodnight i love you

pinkboii: i love you baby

minni94: OFKDHSG BYD

a/n
i just realized how short my chapters are

ANYWAYS

they meetin again what's good

i have been wanting them to meet again for a while but i didn't want to ruSH IT SO HERE U GO!!!!!