3.0

[minnies pov]
minnie jolted awake to the deafening sound of her alarm. rolling to the opposing side of her bed, she fumbled to find the snooze button, mumbling curse words violently. "just like, 30 more minutes. or more." she groaned, curling underneath her comforter.

after what seemed five minutes, but in reality was thirty-five, minnie awoke and instantly remembered the conversation from last night. "SHIT!" she howled, teetering to her dresser, falling into the wall. "i hate my life." she groaned, clutching onto the handlebars of her dresser drawer. minnie grabbed handfuls of random articles of clothing, shoving them into a suitcase and ran out the door.

~

"say that one more time." minnie hissed at the flight attendant.

"miss, you missed your flight. the plane landed an hour ago." the flight attendant replied as sincerely as possible.

"b-but, it's only 8 am... how?" she panicked.

"8 am? it's 3 pm."

"oh god, oh god. i-im sorry..." minnie sprinted towards the parking lot, throwing herself into her car and starting the ignition. she unlocked her apartment, collapsing onto her kitchen floor. tears slowly fell down her face, dripping onto the floor and in her mouth.

"uhm, are you okay?" a voice with a slight accent asked with confusion, not sounding the slightest familiar.

"i just won't stop embarrassing myself." minnie laughed dryly, getting back on to her two legs. behind the voice with the accent, stood a more familiar voice. one with pink hair, tan caramel skin, and a look of sympathy.

"namjoon... wh-what?" minnie cocked her head to the side like a lost puppy, almost loosing balance for what seemed like the millionth time today.

"uh, hey." namjoon awkwardly smiled, not moving from his spot in minnies apartment hallway.

"SHUT THE HELL UP." an obnoxious voice hollered from the elevator, dinging.

"taehyung, i swear to god if you make one more noise i will sue your family." a different voice threatened, also coming from the elevator.

"this is a bad time for threats yoongi." the voice from earlier replied, rushing over to the two boys standing in front of the elevator and covering the brown-haired boys mouth with his hand.

but minnie didn't pay attention. all she could see was namjoon, with his awkward smile, crooked posture, and littered hair. as she ran closer she could see a purple and blue ring around his left eye, and halted in front of his face.

"if you're going to kiss me you bett-" namjoon teased being cut off by minnies finger.

"what." she replied, much more monotone than she expected.

"what?"

"your eye,"

"oh, OH! yeah. i deserved it. yoongis work." namjoon sloppily pointed his finger to a boy with mint colored hair, who was currently shoving a younger, but not by much, boy with black hair.

"i can't stand this right now." minnie scoffed, shoving her face in her hands.

"me?" namjoon asked.

"well yea. at first i guess, but now that you're actually here i don't care. im still pissed though." she scolded, wagging her finger in namjoons face.

"i love you." he sighed, picking minnie up and slinging her legs around his waist.

"whatever." minnie snorted, connecting her lips with namjoons for the first time since what seemed a lifetime, ignoring the whoops and guffaws of the other three boys surrounding them, forgetting the events that took action last night, and anything else but the boy supporting her weight and the skin attached to hers.

a/n

UHM YEAH EVA TLD YOU TO TRUST ME

i hate myself for making my chapters so short i just can't make em long man i can't do it

i love u children