3.1

please read authors note!!

"we're sorry for staying at your house so last minute, we hope it doesn't cause any trouble." the boy with black hair apologizes, making minnie smile.

"oh, no! it's fine, i needed company anyways." she grinned back, glad that namjoon has such nice friends. seconds later, namjoon strolled into the room, hugging minnies waist from behind.

"hi." he mumbled into her ear, causing goosebumps to form on her pale arms.

"hi." she replied, beaming.

"get a room, jesus christ." the boy with mint hair proclaimed, pretending to throw up.

"be nice, you ignorant thumb tack. let the poor couple be happy." a boy with brown hair scoffed, shoving the green haired boy.

"o-0h, we aren't a couple..." minnie reassured, blushing immensely.

"don't lie. namjoon told us everything." the black haired boy said. oh boy, how much minnie wanted to punch him right now. however, she was too shocked to resort to violence.

"oh, really?" minnie smirked, nudging namjoon away from her. "what exactly did he say?"

"SHUT THE HELL UP JUNGKOOK!" namjoon screamed, tackling the boy, who she assumed was jungkook.

"GET OFF ME YOU GIANT MAN BABY!" jungkook shot back, trying his hardest to get namjoon off of him, which wasn't working too well.

"this is why i hang out with jimin." the green haired boy rolled his eyes, sipping on his glass of water, completely ignoring the two grown men wrestling on minnies apartment floor.

"i honestly have no idea what's going on right now, but i hope namjoon loses." the boy with brown hair retorted, watching intently on the fight.

"is this normal?" minnie asked, her head cocked to the side.

"kinda, yeah." brown haired boy replied nonchalantly, rising to his feet to break up the lame fight.

"i win." jungkook claimed proudly, pretending to dust off his shoulders. namjoon rolled his eyes and grabbed his luggage from the doorway, setting it in minnies room.

"what do you think you're going?" minnie chuckled, watching namjoon haul his belongings into minnies bedroom.

"well, with yoongi, taehyung, and jungkook here, there won't be any extra room for me, so i guess the only option is for me to sleep with you. bummer." he fake sighed, shrugging his shoulders.

"oh, of course. the only reasonable explanation." minnie tried her hardest to hide her laughter behind her poker face.

"i missed you." namjoons facial expression suddenly softened, looking at minnie in a more sensitive way.

"y-yea, me too." she replied, mesmerized by namjoon and all he had to offer.

"can we talk about last night?" namjoon pleaded.

"uh, yea, i mean sure. but your friends are waiting." minnie tried to make an excuse, immediately being shut down.

"they'll be fine, they always find a way to distract themselves." he assured. "anyways, i just want to apologize. i said so many offensive things, and i know i hurt you. i wasn't thinking about what i was saying, and didn't think through the cause and effects of my actions. I want t-" namjoon was interrupted by minnies finger, signaling him to shut up.

"i literally don't care." minnie laughed, pressing her lips against his for the second time today. their lips moved and shaped together, being torn apart every now and then by a vibration of laughter or moaning. minnie's arms found their way around namjoon's neck. her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling themselves even closer together.