!!! important

well hello there!

it's been quite some time since i've used wattpad, and i decided to redownload it to check up on some comments and look at the progress this story has made (it blows my mind that this is still so successful, and for that i thank you all so much).

let me get straight to the point!

i wrote this story about 6 years ago, when i was 13 years old. i am now 19 years old.

the jokes in this are VERY dated.

i want to make it very clear that i do not condone nearly half the jokes i made in this story at this point in my life, and that i am 100% aware of how insensitive the content in this story can get.

to be honest what embarrasses me the most to this day is the nicknames i gave the members in my last chapter, calling them things like horse and alien and UPLOADING IT ONLINE is something that keeps me up at night HAHAHA

i guess that's all i really wanted to address, i apologize for the content in this story and i can assure you if i were to have written this with the knowledge and moral compass i have now as an adult, none of that would've flied with me.

however! i will be keeping this story up, and because i think it's so important to own up to your mistakes i'll be leaving this chapter in. i've already responded to a couple comments from my earlier chapters so hopefully i can get this message across!

i've also seen a couple comments on my page asking if i'll be returning to wattpad. unfortunately, my time as a kpop stan ended quite a while ago and i haven't had the motivation to write in a few years now. i'll always have a soft spot in my heart for the bts boys, as well as seventeen and loona (my other favorite groups) (:.

i feel like it would be inappropriate to plug my social media so with that i bid you all adieu! lots of love for those reading this and GET VACCINATED IF GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY!! MWAH