3.3

"i wish you knew how much i want you right now." namjoon whispered, his voice vibrating against minnies neck.

oh, but she knew. she knew how much he wanted to touch every inch of her body, how he wanted to kiss every part, how he wanted to make her feel. because she felt exactly the same.

as soon as namjoon attached his lips to minnies neck, a loud shriek erupted from the living room, followed by clattering and yoongi, scolding taehyung and jungkook. namjoon groaned out of annoyance and slowly put minnie back on to the ground.

"we'll finish this later." he mumbled in minnies ear, his voice husky.

~

after maybe an hour or so of cleaning up the mess taehyung made attempting to "fight" jungkook, which was obviously just an excuse to touch him, minnie offered a movie.

"i like romance." jungkook stated bluntly, causing taehyungs face to light up.

"me too, let's watch something romantic." taehyung responded teasingly, jungkook rolling his eyes.

"rom com it is." minnie turned on a movie called 50 First Dates, turning on korean captions. namjoon noticed this act of kindness and nuzzled closer to minnie on her couch that held all five of them, but taehyung insisted on sitting on the floor between jungkook's legs so he could play with his hair.

"jungkook! ah!" taehyung scolded, gripping his head from the right braid jungkook attempted.

"sorry..." jungkook blushed, his english sounding more like "soery". minnie smiled to herself at the voice of the maknae, returning her gaze back on the television screen.

"minnie-ah, what's happening," namjoon asked, "because taehyung won't stop talking." namjoon playfully glared at taehyung, earning a chuckle from everyone, including yoongi. minnie couldn't help but laugh as well, adoring the bond these four boys had. after maybe ten minutes of namjoon and taehyung bickering over who's more disruptive, jungkook interrupted with a statement that would for sure shut up tae. 

"taehyungie, sit down." jungkook gestured to his lap, mainly to shut up the extremely disruptive outbursts taehyung spurt throughout the movie.  

sighing in relief, namjoon wrapped his arm back around minnie. minnie tucked her knees up to her face to hide the rosy circles blooming on her cheeks. namjoon noticed this and smiled to himself, engulfing her into his chest. minnie was now sitting on namjoons lap, facing towards the movie, touching shoulders with taehyung who was cuddled up to jungkook. it still amazed her how jungkook was younger than him. 

"im getting tired." namjoon whispered into minnies ear, receiving a slight nod. 

"i'll get my room set up, when the boys leave to the guest rooms i will sleep on the couch." minnie whispered back.

"there's no need, your bed is big enough," namjoon muttered. this earned a gasp from minnie. "i said we would finish later."

"they're here..." minnie replied embarrassed, motioning towards the other three boys.

"you're quiet." namjoon smirked. minnie's small droopy eyes enlarged, smacking a hand over namjoon's mouth. 

"NAMJOON!" she yelled rather loudly, grabbing the attention of the others.

"what did he do now? grab your boob or something? damnit namjoon you're such a pervert. especially with her." yoongi scoffed.

"what?" minnie quickly replied, wondering if yoongi heard her and namjoon's episode earlier.

"he's always talking about you, saying how badly he wants to f-"

"YOONGI!" namjoon howled, glaring. minnie immediately shot up and glanced at the clock. 12:28 am. 

"okay guys, I think we should go to bed. I have a guest room, one of you can sleep on the couch or something." minnie ordered.

"i'll take the couch. tae and jungkook are gross together." yoongi retorted, glaring at the two boys cuddling, oblivious to the others.

"okay, just hurry up and get to bed." minnie impatiently tapped her foot against the ground.

"come on jungkook." taehyung smiled, dragging jungkook into the guest room. yoongi gathered blankets from the couch and some throw pillows, almost immediately falling asleep.

"someone's eager to sleep. are you really that tired?" namjoon laughed quietly.

"yea, okay. come on." she almost ran into her bedroom, namjoon trudging behind. as soon as namjoon closed the door minnie shoved namjoon, climbing on top of him, heavily kissing his smooth lips. (house of cards came on shuffle this is probably going to effect where this is going next) namjoons eyes widened and he smirked, slinking his arms around her back.

"minnie," namjoon deeply chuckled, reattaching his lips to hers.

"you said we'd continue." she smirked, peeling the clothes off her and namjoon, not having a care about anyone else around them this time.

(a/n)

kill me!

next chapter is going to be a surprise! i literally cannot write smut for the life of me so you can imagine what happens next ;0 i know this isn't very long, but next chapter is a little gift for hitting 15k, and also for not posting for almost a month!

please read golden korea, it's literally trash but it will be fun so thats cool! 

i love you children