1.7

"im getting impatient." namjoon whispered, his voice still husky from the morning.

"g-get dressed." minnie stuttered, trying to suppress her hormones. she slid out from under namjoons arms and walked into the bathroom for a shower, making sure she locked the door before she turned on the faucet.

"dammit," minnie huffed, realizing she didn't grab a towel or clothes. "namjoon!" she hesitantly hollered.

"THE DOORS LOCKED WHAT DO YOU WANT?" he yelled over the running water much louder than needed.

"I NEED A TOWEL."

"A WHAT?"

"A TOWEL."

"HUH?"

"A. TOWEL."

"WHA-??"

"I NEED A PIECE OF CLOTH TO WASH MY VAGINA NAMJOON." minnie screamed in frustration.

"OHH..." namjoon rushed to wherever he thought were towels and returned one back to minnie. "UNLOCK THE DOOR!" he pounded.

"Can't you slip it under the door?" minnie held her chattering body to help warm her up. she needed this towel, but she also needed namjoon to NOT see her naked.

"ive seen naked girls before minnie. just open up the door so i can give you your towel." namjoon rolled his eyes. minnie opened the door so just barely her hand was sticking out, and namjoon thrusted the towel in her hands. "there. i didn't see anything."

"lucky you." minnies voice laced with sarcasm.

"eh, not really."

minnie rolled her eyes and slammed the door, covering herself quickly. she waited in the bathroom to make sure namjoon left, and then darted into her room. she changed as fast as possible, worried namjoon would just waltz in. just as she slipped on her shirt, he did.

"your hair is wet." namjoon stated.

"it is." minnie replied in a monotone voice. "how'd you guess?"

"the water is dripping off the ends and its glistening. either your hair is really greasy or its wet." he replied, trying to be smart, which really made him look more idiotic than before.

"and?" minnie scoffed.

"you should dry it. right now. go." namjoon shoved minnie into the bathroom and locked the door.

"namjoon, let me out!" minnie pounded, realizing shortly after that namjoon had left. she had just slumped against the wall until he came back, which she didn't think would be anytime soon.

+
minnie heard the door unlock finally after 30 minutes, and she bounced up. she saw namjoon dressed in a black dress shirt and grey slacks, with black dress shoes. his hair was slicked back, but since it was pink it gave him an innocent essence.

"why do you look like we're going somewhere?" minnie asked.

"get dressed. i will tell you later." namjoon smiled, throwing a dress at her that was rather fancy. minnie huffed out of annoyance and slammed the door, slipping on the dress she remembered as her prom dress from senior year. since she didn't care where they were going, she walked out and slipped on her frog slippers.

"nice slippers." namjoon teased.

"at least i don't look like i inherit all my money from my 'daddy'." minnie teased back.

"hey, just a small loan of a million dollars. okay now let's go, before it gets crowded." after minnie heard namjoon say that, her immediate thought was that they were going to a fancy restaurant, and she was wearing frog slippers that make croaking noises when you take a step. minnie was surprised when she saw namjoon stop in front of a mcdonalds.

"what are you doing?"

"we're here!" namjoon looked so proud to be standing in front of the most disgusting fast food restaurant in america.

"namjoon, what are you doing." minnie hopped out the car.

"let's go!" he grabbed minnies hand and ran inside, leaving minnie out of breath.

"my small body can't take anymore exercise." minnie plopped down into a booth, huffing with exhaustion.

"your body is adorable." namjoon blurted.

"h-huh?" this has probably been the 5th time she has stuttered today.

"i don't know. it's cute. you have cute moles on your neck that are in the shape of a star and your collarbones shape your shoulders. you have a slim waist and thin arms, but an adorable tummy, you have curvy thighs and stretch marks that i like to trace, and scars on your wrists that i want to know more about. your body is amazing, and i just want to know all about it. i want to know what happens when i tickle you, or what happens when you get scared. i want to know how your muscles contract against mine, and how your skin feels. i just want to know you. but ya know, i haven't given it much thought." he took in a long breath at the end, not having much room to stop talking.

"namjoon, i-" minnie was hushed by namjoons deep voice.

"no im sorry. i shouldn't have said that." he blushes out of embarrassment.

"god, namjoon." minnie leaned over the table and smashed her lips against his. her heart couldn't stop beating, and she was pretty sure namjoon could feel it against his own. minnie didn't care that people were staring, that she got ketchup on her dress, or that her slippers occasionally croaked, causing namjoon to laugh, which vibrated in her throat. all minnie cared about was that she was here, with namjoon, and that she didn't want anything else.

a/n

im eternally and internally crying bye (-: some parts of this chapter were super cliche lol sorry im a suCKER FOR STUPID FLIRTY NAMJOON. pls follow me on Instagram if you wanna get HYpE: sanriojin

i keep changing my username lol cool so i was snowtae/peachyjoon

goodbye children :^)