3.2

"namjoon, i love you too." minnie whispered, seeming almost forbidden. namjoon quickly hovered over minnie on her bed, his pink hair falling over his face.

"i've waited too long to do this." namjoon hushed, supporting his weight up with his hands beside minnies head, the muscles in his arms prominent, causing minnie to blush.

"to do what?" minnie replied, her voice hoarse and croaky.

"this." namjoon leaned down, slowly, his lips just hovering over hers. he teased her by biting his lip, brushing his finger over her cheek. minnies breath hitched, her heart beating so fast it may burst. namjoon noticed this, taking advantage of her vulnerability. "imagine all the things i could do with the others in the room next door." namjoon teased.

"i-i..." minnie was lost for words, her eyes locked on namjoons, a calming black, much like coal in a fireplace, or the deepest ends of the sea.

"i could do anything, minnie. you would like that, right?" he smirked.

"y-yes." she responded quietly, barely able to speak. this earned a low, deep laugh from namjoon, as he realized he could tease her further. namjoon brushed his lips against minnie's, feeling butterflies in his stomach. her lips were so smooth, so delicate.

"do you want me to touch you, baby girl?" he whispered in her ear, his voice rich and bellowing. minnie nodded furiously, her eyes still lingering on namjoons, slowly falling to glance at his plush lips.

"tell me." he growled, kissing below minnie's ear.

"please n-namjoon, i want y-you." minnie's voice shook, her heart pounding out of her chest, her stomach squirming.

namjoon felt his stomach flutter, seeing minnie so vulnerable, meaning he could literally do anything with her consent. he imagined all the things that drove him wild, and he couldn't contain himself anymore. he picked minnie up by her waist and in one swift movement, pinned her against the wall.  "god, minnie. do you know how many sins i've committed because of you?"

"tell me." minnie responded as brave as possible, her voice cracking.

"i'm not sure you're ready yet, baby." he smirked, dipping his head down to minnies neck.

"i beg to d-differ."

"really?"

"tell me." minnie repeated once again, this time more stern and convincing.

"okay," he moved his head from her neck to look directly at minnie, "let's just say i've got your selfies you send saved, for pleasure."

minnies eyes widened, her face becoming red. "and?" she coaxed.

"minnie, the things you do to me." he groaned, attaching his lips to her neck. a small moan escaped her lips, tightening her stomach muscles. her stomach pressed against namjoons, very sure he could feel her heart beating if he couldn't before. "i wish you knew how much i want you right now." namjoon whispered, his voice vibrating against minnies neck.

oh, but she knew. she knew how much he wanted to touch every inch of her body, how he wanted to kiss every part, how he wanted to make her feel. because she felt exactly the same.

a/n

i hurt myself so much writing this why does namjoon have to be my bias??

it's not over, and yes it's short, but i really wanted to update, and add more anticipation, so there's a second part to this scene!!

IM SORRY SAMI I SINNED