1.6

minnie woke up with namjoons head in her lap, his forehead still beaded with sweat. thinking about last night made her see namjoon an entire different way. she's always imagined him as a flirty idiot who makes inappropriate jokes and trips over chairs, but he holds so much more emotion than that. minie sees his eyes flutter open so she pretended to be asleep.

Minnie feels his head shifting upwards towards her face as he rubs his eyes, then a small tickle on her lower thigh. she peeks down to see him tracing shapes on her leg around the stretch marks and smiled.

"o-oh, hi. im sorry i didn't know you were awake..." namjoon sits up rather quickly, looking at his feet immediately after.

"keep going." minnie cooed.

"w-what?" namjoon looks back up at her through his pink bangs.

"you didn't have to stop." she made room for him as he scooted back over to her legs and started tracing shapes, once again.

"what are you making?" minnie asked with curiosity.

"a-a heart." he stammered quietly.

"a what?" minnie teased namjoon.

"i don't know." he said louder, blushing.

"okay." she replied. minnie felt his touch getting lighter, making her squirm.

"why are you squirming?" namjoon looked up at minnie and bit his lip.

"im not." she replied, trying her hardest to calm down her racing heart beat.

"okay then," he looked back down, his hand slowly going farther up until he reached her upper thigh, centimeters away from the brim of her sleeping shorts. he traced another heart and continued to make more until he reached up to her hips, where he kept his hand for what seemed like hours.

minnie was too in shock to say anything, her heart pounding against her rib cage. namjoon took this to his advantage as he scooted up until his head was right on her heart, feeling the heartbeat echo through his head. minnie laced her fingers through his tangled bed head and stretched, not wanting to get up and make breakfast.

"namjoon, im hungry." minnie hinted, trying not to make it sound like she was escaping him.

"me too." he said, grabbing her hand. he took minnies index finger and rested it on the parting of his heart shaped lips, and she felt how plush they were. her heart raced even faster, which was impossible at this point.

"namjoon, im serious." minnie tried to act annoyed, although she was enjoying herself. "stop messing with me." she added.

"you promised a kiss." namjoon teased, staring up at minnie, their noses almost touching.

"okay." minnie shoved namjoon off her lap, walking into her kitchen and pulling out ingredients for pancakes.

"what was that for?" namjoon yelled sarcastically.

"im not interested in white boys. go get some nike elites josh." minnie shot back just as sarcastic, never taking her eyes off the ingredients.

"are chocolate pancakes really more important than my love??"

"how do you know they're going to be chocolate?"

"because chocolates your favorite flavor of anything."

"when did i tell you that?"

"you didn't. you always buy chocolate milk and send photos of chocolate, so i guess i just knew."

minnie smiled softly to herself. namjoon payed attention to the smallest things, and kept them saved in him like a journal. "hey i need help." minnie glanced at namjoon, seeing his eyes light up as he knew he was finally useful.

"for what?" he scurried to the kitchen, almost falling on his face."

"i need the flour and eggs." minnie mentally checked those off her list. namjoon reached close to her thighs again, startling her.

"w-what are you doing?" minnie stuttered.

"getting the whisk, duh." namjoon held up the whisk, rolling his eyes. minnie sighed as she ripped it from his hands and mixed the batter.

+

"thanks for the food." namjoon said with his mouth stuffed with food.

"uh-huh," Minnie muffled. she walked back to the kitchen to put her plate away. as soon as she made it to the sink she felt a pair of hands grab her waist and spin her around. she turned her head up to see namjoon towering over her, his breath getting heavy.

"im getting impatient."

a/n

writing namjoon being a fukboi made me realize how much i could tolerate one if he was one tbh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ follow my Instagram for cute af photos of namjoon an stuff: sanriojin (i changed my username like 5 times lol)
sorry children ://