The Tsukiyama house

Kaneki ends up not only visiting the library in Tsukiyamas home, but having dinner and spending the night there as Tsukiyama had received a phone call informing him that ghoul investigators were roaming the streets after a recent ghoul attack near Kanekis house.
"Um... a-are you sure this is alright?" Asks Kaneki.
"Oh Kaneki-kun having you here is an absolute delight! This empty house makes me feel pretty lonely so it's nice to have some company once in a while!"replies the purple haired ghoul.

Kaneki sat on a large armchair in front of a warm fire in Tsukiyamas library, reading as usual. Meanwhile Tsukiyama sat on a matching armchair opposite him and gazed fondly at the raven-haired boy who was too busy reading to notice.
As the book was pretty small compared to the others, Kaneki finished it in under an hour.
"I'm impressed with your reading speed, Kaneki." Said Tsukiyama.
They sat in silence for a while before Tsukiyama spoke again.
"Kaneki-kun?"
"Y-yes?"
"Come over here a second."
Kaneki hesitated for a moment before stepping across the room to where Tsukiyama sat.
They looked at each other for a moment as the rain outside got louder, until Tsukiyama grabbed Kaneki by the waist and pulled him onto his lap.
Kaneki blushed as Tsukiyama stroked his cheek.
"W-what are y-"
Kaneki got cut off by Tsukiyamas lips crashing into his. His lips felt warm and comforting, making him forget everything else in the world.