Meet up

Kaneki had arranged to meet up with Tsukiyama at the bookstore the next day. However, he had received a message from his darling Shuu saying that he had to cancel and if they could meet up the week after instead.
Kaneki was confused. He messaged him back saying it would be perfectly okay and asked if anything was wrong.
He did not message back.
Kaneki spent most of the week with Hide. Two days before he was supposed to meet Tsukiyama he finally received a reply from him.it said:
"That's great :-)See you then."
He didn't even say what was wrong but Kaneki could tell he was angry at something. He didn't know what but he could just sense that something or someone had really pissed him off.
Kaneki sat on the bench opposite the bookstore waiting for Tsukiyama. It began to rain pretty heavily so he took shelter at a nearby bus stop. Watching the rain made him a little dazed, a tap on his shoulder made his come back to his senses. Kaneki turned around to see his favourite purple haired ghoul wearing a dark blue hoodie that was slightly too big for him, making him look cuter than he already was(if that's even possible).
After admiring how adorable his date looked he noticed his hand and sleeve was covered with a deep red substance. Blood.
Tsukiyama saw Kaneki looking.
"Oh I had a little trouble with some investigators. Nothing to worry about."
Kaneki could tell he was trying not to show weakness in front of him.
"Aren't they still after you?  If they saw your face shouldn't you be keeping a low profile so they don't kill you?"asked Kaneki.
Tsukiyama sighed.
"I thought you might say that..."
He paused for a moment. Kaneki sensed something was wrong.
"By the way, Kaneki dear, there was something I needed to ask you..."
He rummaged in his pocket before pulling out a piece of paper and showing it to Kaneki.
"What relation do you have to this human?"
Kaneki looked at the picture and gasped.
It was Hide.