Argument

*BANG*
Kaneki woke up with a jolt. He looked around to see that he was back home on his bed. Tsukiyama was standing by the door panting. By the looks of it, he had just slammed is shut.
"Kaneki...are you alright?"he asked.
Kaneki nodded.
He sat on the bed next to him and put his head in his hands.Kaneki noticed both of there clothes were ripped and covered with mud and blood. He remembered about the investigators and how Tsukiyama was mad at him...
Why did he want to know about Hide?
"So..."
Tsukiyamas voice was no longer full of worry. He sounded pissed.
"What is going on between you and that human?"
He voice sounded bitter.
"H-hide? Nothing! I told you, we're best fr-"
"He was interrupted by Tsukiyama.
"Don't lie to me Kaneki!"
His voice had raised slightly as he looked at Kaneki. His eyes like those of an angry wolf.
He got up and stomped over to Kanekis bookshelf and removed a camera from the top shelf.
"I know everything Kaneki!"
How long had he been watching him? Kaneki felt pretty freaked out.
"Kaneki...you said you loved me...you lied..."
"Tsukiyama listen-"
"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?!"
He began to shout.
"YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LOVE THAT HUMAN DONT YOU?! WELL I WILL MAKE SURE HE PAYS!"
He goes to storm out of the door when he is stopped my Kaneki who hugged him from behind.
"P-please don't d-do it...Tsukiyama...I love you and you know I do."
Tsukiyama looked down at Kaneki who had tears streaming down his face.
"K-Kaneki..."
He hugged him tightly.
"Okay. I won't do anything you don't want me to do..."
They ended up falling asleep on the bed in each others arms, still covered in mud and ghoul investigator blood.