Morning after

A sharp pain shot through Kanekis brain. He opened his eyes.
"W-wha-Ouch..."
He looked around an realised he was not in his own bedroom. Or his own home.
"Where...oh..."
He vaguely remembered the night previous. He recalled Tsukiyama inviting him to his home...the rest was just a blur.
He has a sudden realisation that he is completely naked. Thankfully he has a blanket covering him as there is no sign of his clothes anywhere.
Kaneki assumes he must be in Tsukiyamas bedroom. He glanced up to see a large mirror hung above the bed.
"Sick freak..." He muttered.
Looking in the mirror, he realises that the top half of his body is covered in red marks, bruises and bite marks.
"What the hell...AGH!
Another sharp pain shoots through his head and he feels a jolt in his stomach.
"Did I get drunk or what...?"he thinks to himself, before remembering he is a ghoul therefore he cannot drink alcohol.
He hears footsteps approaching the room and sits up a bit, his head spinning.
The door opened and the familiar violet-haired ghoul approached Kaneki.
"Ah I see you're finally awake!"
He is carrying a pile of neatly folded laundry in his arms which he places on a table near the bed.
"How are you feeling after last night, my darling?" He asked.
Kaneki wasn't sure what to say.
"I apologise if I was a bit..." he glances at the bruised body of the younger ghoul.
"...frisky last night."
He sits on the edge of the bed and takes one of Kanekis' hands into his own before placing a light kiss on his knuckles.
"I am not used to having the company of someone so stunning, I may have lost my head a little."
For a moment, they gaze softly at each each other, their hands still holding.
"I would like to make it up to you today, i shall go fetch you a coffee while you dress and get ready." Tsukiyama stands up, let's go of Kanekis' hand and places a kiss on his forehead, before heading to the door. Kaneki called after him.
"W-wait, can I just ask-" the ghoul turned to face him again.
"L-last night d-did we actually..."
Tsukiyama knew what he was getting at.
"No we did not, even in my state i knew when I should stop. I also assumed that it would have been your first time of we did?" Kaneki nodded.
With a smile, the violet-haired ghoul left Kamelie to change.

Sorry for not updating in ages! ❤️❤️❤️