Deep Thoughts

When Kaneki woke up it was still dark out. He knew he should close the curtains but Tsukiyama was still clutching his waist tightly. He managed to escape his grip and make his way over to the window. The rain was still pouring down heavily outside as Kaneki pulled the curtains closed.
He heard a faint siren in the distance. A ghoul attack maybe? He looked at the bed. At least he knew that his favourite ghoul wasn't involved in anything at this hour.
The rain got a little quieter, Kaneki opening the curtain a little and gazed at the sky. He loved staring at the sky with Hide. They would always chat about life on other planets and how fun it would be to explore outer space. Just the two of them...
Kaneki shook his head. Hide was his best friend but he knew there was only one person he should be thinking about at that moment.
His heart belonged to Tsukiyama and no one else, not even Hide.
Hide...
Kaneki shook his head again.
Why did he keep thinking about Hide?!

Kaneki closed the curtains and walked back over to the bed.
Tsukiyama looked so peaceful sleeping in his bed so he tried his best not to wake him up as he took off his blood-stained hoodie and led down next to him.

(Sorry this chapter was pretty short! I will make a better a longer one soon, hopefully! <3)