Making up

What's this?? An update?? Hell yeah it is! And I'm hoping to write a lot more in future as I am currently doing a creative writing degree! :D enjoy!

Prepared to do the walk of shame in yesterday's clothes, Kaneki sat on the comfy velvet chair in the corner of the bedroom sipping coffee. Tsukiyama made the bed himself as to not make Kaneki uncomfortable with the presence of a maid due to what they may have heard from the room during the previous night. Kaneki was now more aware of the pain in his lower half...
"Ready, my love?" Tsukiyama threw the last of the decorative pillows on the bed and offered a hand to Kaneki. Kaneki took his hand and placed the now empty coffee cup on the small table next to the chair.
Both with hats and sunglasses on, Kaneki and Tsukiyama took a walk to the local park. For once, Tsukiyama did not wear any bright colours, other than his hair obviously. Kaneki thought it odd until he realised just how many humans were around.
Oh god, the humans. They smelled so good. The taller ghoul must have noticed Kanekis' sniffing as he put his arm around his baby boy toy and whispered.
"Hungry?"
Kaneki nodded.
"I know just the place" After walking two blocks away, they came to a brown door down an alleyway. Where else would there be a safe place for ghouls to get meat from other ghouls?
Tsukiyama knocked in a fast rhythm until the door opened slightly. A rusty voice spoke.
"Ah! Tsukiyama!" The door flung open to reveal a short elderly man in a brown suit.
"No need to ask for the password from my best customer. Ah, you have a new friend, I see! I'm hoping they will be indulging too?"
Tsukiyama chuckled.
"Of course he will, that's why we're here, isn't it? "
Through the door was, what looked to be,  a perfectly normal fancy restaurant, with red carpet and dark oak walls. Yet the plates Kaneki passed as the man led them to a table consisted of red meat only, some on soup form, some in steak form, just to name two types of ways this place served human meat.
The two were given a private booth at the back of the establishment, a curtain hid them from any prying eyes as they drank their complimentary coffee.
"Are you a regular here then?" Asked Kaneki. Tsukiyama smirked.
"Indeed, but I usually come alone or someone attempting to do business with me, it's nice to eat with someone I can actually stand for once"
Kaneki gave a small laugh and sipped his coffee. The purple haired ghoul watched him over the rim of his own drink.
"It's also nice to EAT someone who I can actually stand for once." He rubbed his finger over the bite mark on Kaneki's neck, causing Kaneki to choke on his drink slightly.