Another invitation

Kaneki didn't see his lover for at least a month after the encounter with the investigators. They both knew it was too dangerous to meet and both had their own lives to live. He had lost contact with Tsukiyama ,until one evening, Kaneki received a letter with only an address, a time and date. He knew right away it was from his favourite ghoul by the beautiful scent of roses coming from the paper. There was no address but he knew where he was expected to go.

He arrived at Tsukiyamas home at midnight next night. He knocked on the door and was greeted by the maid. "Ah! My master was sure you wouldn't come. He will be delighted."
Kaneki wondered what she mean as she led him up some stairs and down several corridors before arriving at a room with a dark oak door.The maid knocked on the door and called "Sir! Your young man is here."
The door swung open and there stood Tsukiyama. He looked at Kaneki, his eyes filled with lust.

"Dismissed" he called to the maid. She left, leaving them in an awkward silence and looking into each others eyes.
"So..." Began Kaneki "What have you been up to?" He knew it was a stupid question but at least it would break the silence.
The violet haired ghoul standing in the doorway smirked. "Oh just hunting people, killing things...the family business."
"Oh...cool..." He replied.
"Come now, I know it's been a while but there's no need to be shy. Come on in." Tsukiyama opened the door a little more so Kaneki could come in. He obliged. Before he could get a good look at the room, the door shut behind him and he was pinned against the wall.
"W-what are you-" he was too lost in the ghouls eyes to finish the sentence. "I've missed you so much, my sweet Kaneki..." The ghoul stroked his cheek. Kaneki touched his hand and smiled at him. "I've missed you too." He blushed.
"Ugh why do you have to be so cute all the time?" Said Tsukiyama, suppressing a grin.
Kaneki pulled the taller ghoul down to his height by the front of his shirt and kissed him. Tsukiyama lifted him up by his waist as Kaneki wrapped his legs around him. Both ghouls felt a familiar warmth spread throughout their bodies. Happiness. Love. Lust.

Tsukiyama licked the younger ghouls lips requesting entrance. Kaneki opened his mouth and let him explore his mouth with his tongue. He moaned slightly as he ran his fingers through his lovers' hair.
The purple haired ghoul carried his lover to the other side of the room and placed him on the bed. He got onto the bed too and entwined his fingers around his lovers'.
He began to kiss and bite Kaneki's soft neck while sliding his hands up his shirt and rubbing his bare back. The smaller ghoul moaned louder while clutching Tsukiyamas hair.

After a few minutes they both sat up and Tsukiyama removes his shirt before removing Kaneki's as well, revealing the trail of marks he left down his neck. He puts his hands on Kaneki's waist and pulls him closer before kissing him again deeply.