How You Meet

NOTE: These are pretty long... so the order is Obi Wan, Luke, Anakin, Kylo, Han, Boba, and Rex if you just want to skip and find the guy you want to read. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi Wan Kenobi: You were a new Padawan, and you were currently walking the halls of the grand Jedi Temple, searching for your newly assigned Master, Obi Wan Kenobi. He was suppose to meet you at the landing platform, however, some clone told you that he was late and was on a mission.

So basically, you were lost with hundreds of Jedi's and clones roaming around in this one large temple. 

"Hey, aren't you Obi Wan's new Padawan... (y/n)..?" You saw a familiar guy approach you, his longer brown hair barely draping over his bright, determined blue eyes. He was Anakin Skywalker, a well known Jedi. He stopped in front of you. 

"Yes..." You bashfully murmured. "I'm looking for Master Kenobi." You peered up at Anakin, who crossed his arms with a slight smile.

"I was just with him, come, Padawan." He turned around and began to walk back down the hallway where he came from. You followed him closely, observing the large columns that you passed.

Eventually, you got to the end of the hallway, where you finally got to meet your Master. 

"Obi Wan, your new Padawan has been searching for you." A bearded man turned around to face Anakin's words. You caught your breath as you observed his beautiful blue eyes scan you. His light brown hair was neatly combed over, giving you an impression he was a very sophisticated guy. 

"Ah, (y/n), I'm sorry for my late arrival." He removed his hand off of his chin before approaching you. He was only a few inches taller than you, but you didn't mind looking up into those eyes.

"It's okay, Master Kenobi, nothing to apologize about." You bowed, and he gave a quick glance to Anakin. Frankly, you were just trying to hide your burning red blush that flushed your cheeks.

"Right." He smiled, giving you a warm feeling. "Let's get to training. Anakin, care to join?" 

------------

Luke Skywalker: Today was your first day officially flying your very own X-Wing Fighter. You were nervous, but mainly excited. There was a big turmoil with the Empire brewing up in space and they needed all available pilots to help.

You stood bright eyed before your assigned fighter, watching as a few soldiers loaded up your silver and red R3-D5 unit into the back. You couldn't help but smile out of pride and adrenaline. 

"Hey, (y/n)." A voice called out from behind, making you whip around to be face to face with your commander, Luke Skywalker.

He had a bright and invigorating smile. "I heard you're our newest addition. I'm your commander, Luke Skywalker... but you can call me Luke." You stared a little longer into his baby blue eyes, lost in fascination and admiration. 

You quickly snapped out of it. "I'd much rather call you Skyguy." 

Luke lightly chuckled then gave a quick gesture to your fighter. "I'll see you in space. Try not to get shot down, newbie." 

"Bring it. I bet I can shoot down more TIE fighters than you, Skyguy." 

"It's on." Luke smirked before jogged off in the direction of his Jedi Star Fighter. R2-D2 beeped and whirred as Luke approached him, making you smile and climb up into your spacecraft.

------------

Anakin Skywalker: It was a long day in the field, and your hand had grown fatigued from holding your light saber and slashing through all those battle droids. You were the only Jedi in that team, so it was a strenuous job trying to deflect the bullets from hitting the clones.