What You Did For The Holidays

It's been years... holy moly. But, happy holidays to everyone who has come back for reading! If you are interested in me adding new Star Wars characters to the preferences (i.e. Poe, Finn, The Mandalorian, or even females such as Leia, Rey, Rose, etc.), let me know in the comments!

___________________

Obi Wan Kenobi: Obi Wan didn't need to read your mind; you both equally wanted to chill in the free time you were given. You two stayed in and enjoyed a nice warm cup of hot chocolate in the morning (with fluffy marshmellows on top), followed up with plenty of cuddles, ruffled hair from staying in bed all day, and movie marathons because the holidays were the only time you were both free of duty, and you two can't get enough of each other.

----------

Luke Skywalker: Luke took you Endor, where you both visited the grave site of his father. You then spent the rest of the day celebrating the holidays in the nearby Ewok village, playing various games and attempting to understand the little furballs' stories. They seemed rather fond of Luke, and his abilities to use the force, but they liked playing Hide n' Seek even more... which was a perfect excuse for you two to make it back to your ship and spent some alone time after a long day of running and laughing...

----------

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin seemed mostly bothered about something all day, and was rather jumpy. You attempted only a few times to see what was going on with him, but he refused to give a straight answer each time. You were generally disappointed that Anakin had yet to want to do anything with the holidays, not even a shared drink or a holiday kiss from the Jedi. But as it turned out, his big surprise party for you was ruined by Jar-Jar Binks, who blabbed his mouth to you about it. You reassured Anakin that it was fine, and the party with all of your friends and colleagues still ended up happening (minus the surprise element), and you all had a blast!

-----------

Han Solo: Han took you to the local cantina, where you two continued to get completely smashed. Both of you played a drinking game where whenever someone got shot or thrown out, you would take a drink; which was surprisingly a lot. He drunkenly sang various holiday carols as a form of serenading you, before he got in a bar fight with a few Quarren who disagreed with his belief that he was a good singer. However, both of you escaped with only a few bumps and bruises, and plenty of amazing memories (and lighter pockets...)!

-----------

Kylo Ren: Kylo spent the majority of his holidays staring broodingly over the Starkiller Base, pondering many things in life. You seemed particularly annoyed by it, since he never really got into the holiday spirit. You even put reindeer antlers on him to get in the merry mood, but it looked like he was a depressed Rudolph, so you stayed in and watched shows on the Holo TV, sometimes having a small conversation with him. Luckily, a few of your friends came in to cheer you up, and successfully made your holidays better.

-----------

Boba Fett: Boba took you on a nice long walk as a tour of the places you've both seen too many times to count over just the past year, but at the end of it, he had a beautiful dinner set up on a rooftop, lit with candles that smelled amazing, and set with food that looked even better. On top of it, he had a bottle of your favorite drink sitting on the table, your glasses already full. The view was gorgeous; it was a quiet, peaceful outlook of the bustling nightlife of Mos Eisley. However, sitting in front of you was the best thing you could ever ask for; him.

-----------

Captain Rex: Rex spent the holidays with you on the outskirts of a nearby battle trying to focus on you, but his duty as Captain kept calling. He couldn't really spent a lot of time with you, which made you disappointed because he always is so busy, but when he returned for the few hours a day, he made the most of it with plenty of love, and making you feel the warm fuzzies, like you were the best thing in the galaxy (which you are!).