~~ Author's Note ~~

YES, UNFORTUNATELY ANOTHER AUTHOR'S NOTE. BUT! LET'S GET TO BUSINESS:

1.) I am going to be writing short stories and one-shots, all which can be requested by you! Have that favorite character you just want your own story with? Or do you want something shorter, and want just a descriptive, sweet scene you've been dreaming about? Well, if you want any of that, send me a message (private message) and I'll get right onto your one shot!

2.) Thank you so so much for all the votes and reads (over 1k reads on 2/26/16!!), it really means a lot that you guys are reading, and even better, enjoying the preferences I make. It takes a lot of time to carefully think each thing through, to make it more accurate and enjoyable for you guys. I really love writing Star Wars preferences, they are easy and more natural to do. Since I'm a huge Star Wars geek, each one of these are fun!

3.) REMEMBER: If you want a one-shot (or even a short story with 4-6 chapters!), send a simple message saying; "I would like a (one-shot/short story) with me, (your name), with (your requested lover)." I will get back to you as soon as possible, and we'll continue from there! NOTE: You can request for a friend, just state their name instead of yours.

4.) Your "requested lover" can be from this list: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Kylo Ren, Boba Fett, Captain Rex, Finn, Poe Dameron, Leia Organa, and Qui-Gon Jinn. Let me know if you have someone else in mind.

P.S. -- Don't be shy, I don't bite! 

P.P.S. -- Despite school, I will find time to write your stories and keep this updated. It will take a day-3 days for your short story/one-shot to be completed. 

P.P.P.S. -- So far, this will only be for the Star Wars Preferences book. I will post this same message in a different preferences book once it has reached the marker.

Anyways, thanks again. I am looking forward to some requests! ;)

PSST -- these will be posted in separate books and I will dedicate them to you. I'll also message you when the writing is completed/posted.