He Gets Jealous

Hey guys! Sorry for the poor updating skills, and the no "April Fool's" and "Easter" updates! I will update them once I start to feel better. I've been sick for the last week, and been having a few health issues. All is well though, please enjoy the update :)

~~~~

Obi Wan Kenobi: Obi-Wan completely is agreeable with everything the other guy says, laughing at completely random things or agreeing with things he doesn't exactly believe in. He will often insert a sneaky sentence where he states his profound love for you, leaving the other guy confused. It makes you giggle.

Luke Skywalker: Luke gets really annoying and keeps trying to get your attention by poking you in the arm or constantly putting his hand in yours and squeezing it. Usually you get annoyed, say your quick goodbye to the other, and just leave.

Anakin Skywalker: Anakin will get very cocky, and will fume on about how that guy doesn't have the right to talk to you like that once you are alone. He will brag about himself in conversation and will always state that you are his and that he loves you. The other guy would just feel awkward, and the conversation would soon just die. Thanks Ani for ruining the conversation.

Han Solo: Han will get very clingy, wrapping his arm around you and trying to interrupt your conversation with the other character he is jealous of. Han will also rest his head on your shoulder, glaring at the other guy until the other feels uncomfortable and stops the conversation. He will never openly admit he is jealous though. Never.

Kylo Ren: The longer the other guy talks, the longer Kylo slowly gets more pissed off. The other character will usually notice this and lay off of the flirting or the gestures. Kylo still plans a million different ways to kill him, and shares his profound feelings with you later.

Boba Fett: Boba will just leave the scene before he accidentally barbecues the other guy he is jealous of. He will later confront you with his feelings, which he doesn't like doing, but he will share them with you, and you only.

Captain Rex: Rex will interject in the conversation whenever he can, with often boasting and telling about his great accomplishments. This happens more than you think, and you will know right away when Rex is jealous because he seems to stand taller and puff out his chest. Or flex his muscular arms.