What You Wear Of His

I apologize for the long wait between updates! Golf started finally and it's distracting me (love that sport) so here's a few updates in return for you patience. Plus these may not be the best, I'm really tired right now but I know I need to update.... ._.

------------

Obi Wan Kenobi: His brown robe. Obi-Wan hates going anywhere in public without his Jedi robe, and when you steal it from him and wear it, he gets frustrated. However, he secretly likes when you wear it, considering you look exceptionally nice in it.

-------------

Luke Skywalker: His pilot jacket. Luke runs around the hangar, asking pilots "who stole my jacket??". They always point to you as you sit up in your A-Wing, laughing at Luke's ridiculous and cute face. His jacket was a little too big for you anyway, so you usually gave it back.

----------

Anakin Skywalker: His favorite shorts. Anakin likes to relax a lot on his time off, but when a certain someone steals his favorite shorts, he stops at nothing to find them. But when he finds you lounging on the couch with them on, he tickles you until you promise to give them back.

------------

Han Solo: His black vest. Han will call you a "scoundrel" for stealing his vest. You usually laugh at him because he just has a white shirt on, and he doesn't look like a Mr. Tough Guy anymore. He will then also tackle you (not like a football player though, that would hurt like a bitch), and bear hug you until you swear to give him his vest.

-----------

Kylo Ren: His cape. Kylo storms around the entire Starkiller base, searching for his cape, and being made fun of by stormtroopers.... which their resulting fate is unfortunate. Eventually, he stumbles across you and you nearly die from laughing as he pouts like a big kid. He could've just asked you before killing ten stormtroopers.

-----------

Boba Fett: His Mandalorian helmet. Boba is quite a looker without the helmet, and you love when he doesn't have his helmet on. However, he completely disagrees. You often tease him by wearing the helmet and not giving it back, resulting in him angrily flying off with his jetpack.

-----------

Captain Rex: His clone trooper helmet. Rex can't even go to work without it, but the laugh is always worth it. You like impersonating the clone, acting all official and following orders. Rex usually lets you get away with it, basically because you're his General.