His Strongest Emotion

For Kylo's, I didn't really have to do the quiz lmao. Anyway, the next few updates are gonna be simple; I found a bunch of quizzes that seem interesting ;) But good updates are on the way! Thanks for reading ^>^ (These answers are from two different quizzes so you don't have to read repeated answers)

-----------------------

Obi Wan Kenobi: His strongest emotion is happiness. He is joyful, exuberant, optimistic, excited, and always have a smile on his face. People see him as a bright and colorful individual who enjoys making friends, spending time with others, going places, and living an outgoing lifestyle. There is a warm and relaxing presence about him that allows people to feel comfortable and freely express themselves around him. He is like a light in the lives of others.

---------------------

Luke Skywalker: His strongest emotion is love/happiness. It appears love and peace and prosperity is his strongest emotion. He wants everyone to just be happy, as he doesn't want anyone hurt and will do anything to make everyone smile.

---------------------

Anakin Skywalker: His strongest emotion is hate/anger. It appears hate and anger run in his veins, which is his strongest emotion. He has a lot of built up anger and hate that he cannot control and seem to hold strong grudges a lot of the time.

---------------------

Han Solo: His strongest emotion is jealousy. It appears the want to have what he can't have is his strongest emotion. He will do whatever it takes to get what he wants or make happens as long as it benefits him.

---------------------

Kylo Ren: His strongest emotion is anger. He can have a short temper, can be easily agitated, and can get frustrated. This is true for many people. Someone may have irritated him, annoyed him enough, pushed him to his limit, did something he despise, broke his trust, or ruined his relationship. He has a burning rage inside and don't like putting up with nonsense or immaturity.

----------------------

Boba Fett: His strongest emotion is greed. It appears greed is something his emotion best speak out. He wants everything for himself and willing to bet on anything to get it until he wins. As long as he wins, nothing else matters.

----------------------

Captain Rex: His strongest emotion is love/happiness. It appears love and peace and prosperity is his strongest emotion. He wants everyone to just be happy, as he doesn't want anyone hurt and will do anything to make everyone smile.