He Finds Out You're Pregnant

Aha, finally done with this part! Took forever to organize the plans and etc... but I really hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obi Wan Kenobi: "(Y/n)." Anakin quietly called your name. He caught your attention and you joined him off to the side of the long corridor in the Jedi Temple. You were on your way to Obi-Wan getting back from a battle. You had news to tell him, but you weren't sure if it was necessarily good news, considering it would get Obi-Wan kicked from the Jedi.

"What, Ani?" You asked, your voice low. His concerned eyes lowered from your eyes to your belly. He seemed to already know what you were going to tell Master Kenobi.

"You're pregnant, aren't you?" He questioned, even though he already knew the answer. You nodded hesitantly. "He's going to know once he sees you. He'll sense it too."

"He needs to know. He is the father after all." You replied, crossing your arms. "You need to keep this a secret, I know Padme is pregnant with your baby."

Anakin slightly smiled, "Yeah, okay. You keep that secret, I'll keep this secret." You gave him a small smile and another nod, before hustling back down the corridor to catch Obi-Wan.

You kept wondering how he was going to react. Attachment wasn't allowed in the Jedi Order, and any sign of attachment would get you exiled from the Order. Obi Wan knew this, but tried to keep your relationship secret. As much as you and him disliked this, it was the only way.

As you exited the Temple, and out onto the docking platform, you saw your secret husband jumping out of his starfighter. You approached him with a smile on your face.

"(Y/n), a pleasure to see you." Obi-Wan greeted you with a warm smile, bowing to you before stepping up close to you. His eyes dropped for only a split second to your belly, his smile unwavering, and back up to your eyes.

"How... uh, was the mission?" You tried to not act suspicious. Maybe this was going to be harder than you thought.

"Great. The battle was won, no doubt, had the Separatists in full retreat and we captured a General today." Obi-Wan wrapped his arms around you for a hug. 

"That's good." You weakly managed to say, hugging your husband back.

"I know." He whispered in your ear, his words making you weak at the knees. "I've never been better."

--------------

Luke Skywalker: "Lukey." You called from the bed in which you were lounging in.

"Yeah, honey?" He responded from the kitchen, rushing into the bedroom as quick as he could. He was pretty quick though, so in an instant, he was standing in the doorway.

"Can you get me some more cookies?" You gave him a sweet smile, making him playfully roll his eyes. "Pretty please?"

"Fine. The doctor will be here shortly, by the way." Luke gave a quick, yet rushed, smile before quickly jogging back into the kitchen to grab the cookies you have requested. You were bed ridden since yesterday, a sickness seeming to overcome you. Luke had his suspicions on what it could be, but wanted a doctor to confirm it.

You watched the Space Galactic News on your hologram TV. You heard the doorbell ring, drawing your attention back to the doorway. Luke called out, "I got it!", quickly. 

"Doctor, glad you're here." Luke greeted the robot and invited him inside. "She's in the bedroom." You heard two sets of feet heading your way and you sat up in the bed, shutting the TV off.