~ Author's Note ~

Hey guys, sorry this is not an update. However, I am doing an Easter special featuring three characters picked by you guys.

First before I expand on that, I'm not the one for gushy stuff, but thanks so much for the 10k reads, that's absolutely an amazing milestone and you guys have been very supportive. You are all very positive, fun people from what I gather and just thanks for all the fantastic support!

ANYWAY, enough gush, now.... Okay, you can pick from the list of existing characters in the preferences: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Skywalker, Han Solo, Kylo Ren, Boba Fett, and Captain Rex.

Please post your votes in the comment on who you would like to see. Remember: the top three will have their own Easter preference/one shot. Knowing myself, I will probably come up with cheesy titles for them.

So, I will collect the votes (which tbh there will probably only be like 5 but whatevas lmao) on Friday, April 8th at let's say, 9 PM Central Time Zone? Not doing it on Thursday because I have a golf meet. Anyway, yeah, so you've got until Friday to place a vote.

Please only post one character (your favorite on the list) in the comments.

Thank you, and I hope to see your vote :)

(I laughed too hard at the picture) XD thought I would share it with you guys ^>^