Chapter 1

Dally's pov
A/n this is after all that stuff in the book happens. Dally and Johnny survive though.
  I walked into the Curtis' house and everyone is there. It was the afternoon so nobody was very busy except Darry, who has to cook for seven boys, but instead of helping I just sat on the couch.
  "Hey guys." I said, nobody but Two-Bits heard I guess.
  "Hey, I heard you got in a fight with the Shepherd's gang," Two-Bits said with a big grin on his face "gotta stop slashing those tires man."
"Ahh. Good times, hey Darry can I crash here tonight?"I asked.
"Uhh. Sure I don't care." Darry said, he knew if he said no I would have slept here any way.
A few minutes later there is a knock on the door. Soda answer it.
"Hello, are you D-Darry?" A small shy voice asked.
"No but he is here, do you want to come in?" Soda asked, Soda is good with kids.
  "Are you Dally?" She asked me. I looked at her, she was beautiful and I hate kids if that says anything. She looked about 3.
"Yea, what do ya need?" I asked.
She handed me a note. The whole room was silent as I read.
The note.
Hello Dally,
It's your turn, I know you just met this girl but she is your daughter. You can do whatever you want with her but don't give her back. Her name is Dandy, yes Dandy it's a terrible name but just remember that she is named after you. She is your responsibility now. Whatever you do, DONT SCREW UP!!!
Love,
Candice.
"So your names Dandy, what a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I said with a smile. I know I'm not the type to care but she's my daughter and my parents abandoned me, and I'm not going to be like that. I know she's mine, I remember Candice, and I'm not going to lie and be like my dad.
"Are you my daddy?" Dandy asked with a blushing face.
I'm not going to lie, a laughed a bit but everyone else looked shocked.
"Yeah, I'm your daddy." I said, I was grinning like an idiot. Everyone was dumb founded, I was a dad, no not a dad a daddy.  She sits on my lap and kissed my cheek. Darry fed her and we both fell asleep on the couch, after she watch Mickey Mouse with her new best friend, Two-Bits.