Chapter 4

Soda's POV.
I love that little girl she is so funny. Dally keep thanking me for "dating" his daughter. I don't mind she is a doll. Dally payed me to take her on a "date." A/n no it's not weird, how far would you go for you kid? Sodapop is kind he would do that. Everyone played along in this date, Two-Bits mom got her dressed up and did her make up. She came down the stairs and looked so cute.
"Alright soda have her back here at 6!" Dally said, with a smile.
I put my hand out and she grabbed it and we headed to the Dingo. We got our food and started talking.
"Soda, what do boyfriends and girlfriends do." She asked.
"They umm, they uhh, they talk about stuff they both like." I said, I was nervous.
"I like you soda we can talk about that." She said, she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.
Then we went to the park and I park were I pushed her on the swings, I felt as if I had a baby sister. We went home and Dally says, "Where have you been its 6:01 I told you to be back at 6." He wa pretending to be angry, I don't think Dandy got it because she said,"Daddy, calm down we are only like 5 minutes late." She was only 5 so she doesn't know how to tell time.
"What did you just say?" Dally said, still acting frustrated.
"You heard me." She giggled.
"Did you just hear that guys?" Dally said.
"Yeah let's teach her a lesson." Everyone but Sodapop said.
"Oh no." Dandy said with a grin. Everyone started ticking her. She was having a blast.
"Help me Soda!!" Cried Dandy. She was laughing so hard. I swooped her up and swung her in my back. She yawned.
"You tired?" I asked.
"Yeah." I laid down on the couch and she laid with me.
"Love you guys, but I love daddy and Soda the mostest." She said. I smiled and we were both out in seconds.
Dandy's POV
The next day I was sitting with Soda and daddy when Steve and Andy walk in.
"Dandy and Soda Sittin in a tree, K-I-MESS-MESS-ING" Andy said.
"It's K-I-S-S-I-N-G, but here is 5 bucks for trying." Steve said.
Andy, Daddy, and Me played all day because Soda and Steve are at work. Pony and Two played with us to.
Dally's POV.
Darry gets home and I ask if I can talk to him he says sure. I had to ask him to thing so we go nto his room and we sit down.
"I need two things, I'll pay you every month if you let me and Dandy live here."
"Ok deal, next?" He asked.
"Birthday party? She'll be six. At the park I'll pay soda to take her out and we'll surpr-" I got cut off.
"Yeah we'll help I see your trying to be there for her. I know what it's like raising kids at 19 it's not easy man." Darry said, I was shocked but I didn't show it.
"Thanks man." I said.
I went back to the leaving room to see my daughter, her 'boyfriend' , and her best friend taking a nap together. Both on Sodapop's lap. I don't need many things but I need the gang, even our newest members Dandy and Andy.