Chapter 18

Ever since Pepsi was born me and Soda have started to argue. Well I don't remember what we where arguing about this time but I was so mad I ran outside. While I was walking Bob and Randy's car pulled up they got out and they where drunk.
"Well look what we have that greasers chic that cheated on me." Randy said.
"It's your fault for trusting a greaser." Bob said. I tried to run but they reached me. I fell on the floor Randy pulled his switch out and held it to my neck.
"So are you and Soda happy together?"he asked, at that point I forgave Soda. He would never hurt me no matter what I did.
Just as I was about to pass out I heard another switch blade open the man with it said,
"Get off her you filthy-" I passed out and don't remember who saved me. When I woke up I was in the Curtis' house. I woke up and Soda wrapped me up in a big bear hug and couldn't stop repeating "I'm so sorry." He was crying.
"Dont be we both made mistakes, who saved me?"I asked.
"Dally." Soda said quietly, just then it got real quiet. Everyone was crying. "What's wrong?"
"Your dads in the hospital, he beat the heck out of Bob and Randy but it came with some downsides." I was crying my bright red checks where stained with tears. Soda lifted my chin with his fingers. "You'll be fine. I promise." I wasn't sure if he said that for me or him.
"Dandy I'll drive you there if you want." Darry offered. I nodded and we got in the car. He just comforted me. The car was silent. It was just me and Darry, I felt weird this is the first time me and Darry where alone.
We got there and he tried to leave but I asked him to stay he nodded and came in. When we walked in dad was hooked up to machines, he was awake. I'm not going to say he tried to smile, he succeeded when he saw me. The cuts, bruises, he was pale. I fell on my knees and cried.
"Oh baby girl don't cry I'll be fine, you've seen me in the hospital before what's bothering you?" Dad asked.
"You my dad, Mr.ToughGuy, you look so weak right now, so fragile. Dad look at you you don't look good." I sobbed into his shoulder. I knew he was alright but something was bothering me. Dad looked confused. I lefted and and went to bed. Exept Soda made me eat so Soda, Pepsi, and I ate. Well Pepsi drank she's still not old enough for real food. It made me think. Dad never changed my diapers, he never fed me with a bottle he didn't see my first step but he is the biggest person in my life. If I lost him I would lose it. Soda was silent we knew I can be just as Dad when I want to be.
   A/n ok the last few chapters have been sorta terrible but I hope this makes up for it. I'm might start writing a preference. Be honest does anyone read, I can't handle the Randle I might delete it.