Chapter 6

2 years later.
  Dandy's POV
  BTW Dandy and Andy broke up.
Me and Andy got in trouble at school today, bad trouble. We put a tac on the teacher's chair. So he had a meeting with the teacher. Steve came to. Daddy (yes she is 7 now and still calls him daddy.) is now 20 so he knows adult stuff like how to talk to a teacher. Everyone say I should be glad Daddy is my Daddy and not Darry.
Dally's POV
"Is this Dally Wintson?" A woman over the phone asked.
"Yes ma'am, why?" I asked, I was taking a nap on the couch like I always do when Dandy is at school.
"Your daughter is in big trouble, do you know Steve Randles number?" She asked. 
"He's here, is Andy in trouble too?" I asked, I was so mad I thought we raised them better she said that Andy is in trouble too and me and Steve were on are way.
When we got there I walked into the class room, I saw the teacher and she was gorgeous. She had black, long, curly hair, brown eyes, and she had a smile on her face.
I'm hoping Dandy gets in trouble again, no I don't maybe she'll get the honor roll or something. Her name was Miss.Daisy. Now think about it Dally, Daisy, and Dandy.
"H-hello." I said, she smiled and I could tell she has had a rough past you can tell a lot about someone by their smile.
Miss.Daisy's POV
Dallas walk in and he was gorgeous. He looked like a bad boy. Brown hair, (I think he is supposed to have blonde hair but I like brown hair.) a great smile that almost looks evil. Snap out of it Daisy keep you job professional. Oh who am I kidding just think about this, Dally, Daisy, Dandy. (Do you guy think this is a little to cheesy because I want Dandy to have a mother figure.) after we talked they left and I found a funny note on my desk.
The note
  Do you like me?
Yes no maybe
Circle you answer and send it back.
Dandy's Daddy
I circled maybe and sent it back the next day.
Dally's POV
Andy and Steve practically live with us now. I never moved out but I still pay rent. The kids went to school and me and Steve were talking. 
"How do you know she is even single?" He asked with a smile.
"I've been picking up girls before you were even born." I said with a grin.
"We're only two years apart." He said.
"Oh well maybe because she wasn't wearing a ring she is a Miss and not a Mrs and she had a picture of a cat on her desk." I said proudly.
Umm I'm going to end the chapter on that note. The next chapter will be the note passing and stuff like that.      
Love,
Myra-Michele