Chapter 5

This chapter is for wrtingforever I really enjoy your comments thank you so much.
  Dandy's POV
Soda was driving me and Andy to school. He held my hand, I liked it. Then I thought About some stuff. Then we got to school and I gave Soda a goodbye kiss on the cheek.
"Hey, Greasers who was that?" A soc asked.
"My boyfriend." I said.
"Nut uh." She said.
"Yea huh." I said
  Repeat 6 times
"Yeah it is, not go away you stupid socials go buy a mustang or something." Andy said, my cheeks turned red. I kissed him on his cheek.
"My hero." I said. My heart was racing.
"N-no p-problem, a-any t-time." He said.
When Sodapop came and picked me up i told him the bad news. He held my hand but I pulled it away.
"What's wrong, sweet pea?" Soda asked.
"I found someone new." I said with pride, "but we can still be friends." Soda laughed a bit.
"Don't laugh it's not funny." I said in a stern voice.
"Ok, who is the lucky fella?" He asked.
"Right here, yea I stole your girl whatcha gonna do?" Andy asked.
Soda POV
I wanted to die laughing but I couldn't I cared to much about her. (See they did it because the cared wrtingforever )
"Tomorrow I'm going to the fair. Who what's to go?" I asked
They both cried,"pick me,pick me."
"I'll be you girl again if you pick me." Dandy said. The car got silent.
"Well how about we become best friends and you can both go?"
"Okay, sorry Andy." Dandy said. 
  Dandy's POV
We got home and we held hands when we walked in. Daddy looked shocked.
"Where's Soda?" Daddy asked.
"I just wasn't into him. He is taking Andy and Me to the fair tomorrow." Daddy sighed and sounded as if 100 pounds were lifted off of his shoulders.
"Now Andy I'm going to half to punish you for stealing my girl." Soda said as he playfully jumped on him and started tickling him. He laughed so hard. Then finally surrendered there tickle fight was over. Soda sat down and Andy sat on his lap. I sat with Daddy who promised the best day of my life was tomorrow. I can't wait.
  So wrtingforever i know I've mentioned you 3 times but did you like it? If not help me out throw me a suggestion. I was going to post this tomorrow but I finished today so here it is. Thank you so much for you support.