Chapter 16

"It's a girl." The doctor said, he was smiling when Soda goes,
  "Ha. I always get what I want." Soda said. I rolled my eyes.
"Don't forget once upon a time I wanted you and now look at me." He continued, I was blushing like mad my cheeks were blood red. He laughed and on our way out dad was already there to pick us up.
  "So what is IT?" Dad asked I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said,"you'll find out when we get home so I can tell the whole gang."
  Soda went to go hug me until dad said,"Hands off my daughter Curtis." I rolled my eyes and gave soda a big kiss on the cheek.
  "Do you want another baby?" Dad asked. I shushed him. He went to slap me on the head but I dunked. So we walked inside and every body asked for the gender of the baby.
  "It's a girl." Soda said excitedly.
  "Yes, now you'll have someone to play dolls with." Two-Bit joked. I eyes him so he would stop. After party and drinking, non-alcoholic for me because of the baby, me and Sodapop crashed. I was holding him. He woke up.
  "Morning Gorgeous." He said.
  "Morning Handsome."I replied.
  "Wanna make breakfast?" He asked.
  "Yea lets go." I said I got up and got the cake stuff out. Then I told Soda I was going to the bathroom only mix the stuff we need. Well 3 minutes later I came in and we had no vanilla extract left. He tried to hide it but I noticed right away.
  "You didn't?" I asked, he looked at his cake mix and said,"Maybe." I giggled and dipped my finger in to see if it tastes good. It wasn't bad for Soda or maybe I'm just pregnant. I hug Soda after we put the cake in the oven. When it was ready to be frosted everyone woke up. Steve walks in and asks for a piece.
  "Wait, who made this." Steve asked.
  "All me." I replied me and Soda smiled as Steve took a bite.
  "Yummy." Steve forced a smile across his face. He knows I'm emotional right now.
  "Soda made the cake." I said, Steve within seconds spit the cake out.
  "That cake sucked." He said.
  "Don't lie you loved it." Soda replied. I smiled the next 6 months are going to fly by.
  6 months later.
Soda packed a bag just in case I popped or something and all the care keys are in a special place now just in case. I'm now 14, pregnant, and married. You would think I'm stressed but I'm not. I'm the happiest person in the world right now. Well me and Soda were sleeping when I woke up in a puddle at 3 AM. I started shaking Soda.
  "Soda it's time." I said he was on his feet in less than a second. He wrote a note saying come to the hospital and stuff. We left and on the ride there I was breathing so hard my contractions were nearly a minute apart.
  "Come up Dandy just breath." He said. Then 3 seconds later in the car me and Soda's child was born. Soda handed me a pair of scissors and his shirt. I cut the umbilical cord and clean her up.
  "That was the grosses most beautiful thing you have ever done Dandy." Soda said. I blushed and thought about names.
  "How about Gorgeous  I mean Soda is a very original name, Dandy is also very original, why not Gorge-" Soda cut me off.
  "What ever you want to name her I'm fine with." When we got to the hospital I changed my mind. Her name is now Pepsi-Ann Nicole Curtis. She was named after her father. She was so beautiful and had Sodas everything.