Chapter 10

I have bad writers block so this chapter might get weird.
Nobody's POV
Bob and Randy want to be greaser. Dally said that get one shot. But to make sure they don't screw up they need a mentor. Dally didn't want to do it so he suggested Soda, Soda said yes. Soda is very serious about this.
  Soda's POV
I'm teaching the boys to be greasers. They are really cool for socs. So first I taught them how to dress, I gave them a few flannels and hair grease. They look good. 
Now the hard part. Their parents make a lot of money so I wanted to see how far he would go to be a greaser. It was Perfect.
"Okay, here."I said, handing Them baseball bats.
"What do I need this for?" Randy asked. I pointed to his red mustang.
"No." Bob said.
After Bob said that Randy went nuts, he put so many dents in the car. Bonus he slashed his tires. So Bob started to help beat the car.
"Alright y'all are greasers congratulations." I said, sarcastically.
When we walked in Steve looked hurt.
"It's okay buddy there's plenty of mustangs in the world." I said. He just shook his head.
"Are y'all greasers?" Dandy asked.
"Yea." They boys said while giving her a hug.
"Watch it buddy. Remember one shot." Dally hissed.
"Aw, stop it Dal," Two-Bits shouted,"she's 13 years old."
"She's not your daughter." Dally snapped back.
"Guys stop. Dally something you get over protective. Two-Bits she's not your child. Who wants purple cake?" I asked. Everyone laughed, except Randy and Bob.
"Dang it, that boy and food coloring." Darry yelled.
I was proud of my cooking. Not many people like it. Ok Im not the best at cooking and not even I like it. But there just jealous.
A/n ok sorry to end the chapter so short and sorry the chapter sucked so bad. I have writers block bad. If you have in idea message me through Wattpad or something.
-Myra-Michele.