Beginning

| B A H J A |

Hey whoever the hell you are. My Name is Bahja. I guess I should tell you some stuff about myself. Well my name Bahja Rodriguez, I got a sister name Lourdes. Since my dad left I've turned into to hell to live with. I started smoking weed, I starting drinking and sneaking out the house to hang out with this gang. No I wasn't in the gang but I just hung out with them. But my mom caught me and decided I should move to California with my Dad and take my trouble making sister that was following in my footsteps with me. I almost forgot to tell you that I have a dick! Lol you didn't see that coming did ya? Yea Bahja Rodriguez has a 10 1/2 inch dick. The doctors said it shouldn't be that big especially since I'm only 18. But since I'm Trans boys don't like me and I don't give a fuck about them either, I'm all about the girls.

I packed all my clothes up and some of my personal things too. Me and Lourdes waited for my Dad to come and pick us up in the living room while my Mom yelled at us on how we could still be living here if we didn't fuck up. Honestly I didn't really care, she broke as a muv and our dad is rich. We've been trying to get away from her for the longest and we finally can.

"Y'all finally did it, I can't believe y'all. If you Bahja wasn't smoking weed, drinking and sneaking out you would still be living here. And Lourdes I expected more from you. You knew your sister was bad new so you would follow in her footsteps? Bad decision! Cause you getting kicked the fuck out too!" She kept pacing back and fourth and yelling at us. We really didn't care. Like why yell when we're about to leave you? I don't understand.

We heard a car beep. We all looked out the window and saw a limo. I man in a suit and black shades came out with a paper that said Lourdes and Bahja. We jumped up and got our bags and boxes and handed it to the man. I looked back at my mom that was standing in the middle of her door.

"You finally got what you wanted. Us out your damn house so why do you look sad now?" I said before getting into the limo. She put the middle finger up and walked back inside the house. I laughed and sat inside. I was about to close the door until I heard someone calling my name.

"Bahja! Bahja!" I looked and it was India. She was my girlfriend. I forgot to tell her I was leaving and I wasn't coming back either.

"We're you going baby?"

"Mom kicked me and Lolo out so I'm going to go and live with my dad"

"And you didn't tell me?" She said crossing her arms.

"Uh no. Because I knew how you would react. Like that. But I'm telling you now, I have to leave and I'm not doing a long distance relationship either so I'm sorry India..." I kissed her on the lips,"but I'm leaving you, bye" I said and sat back down and the guy closed the door.

I looked at her on the sidewalk crying but I didn't really care. She was just one of my hoes anyway. I can probably find some other in California too.

"Bahj look!" Lo took out a Champagne bottle from the fridge,"he got Champagne!" She said. I took it from her and put it back in.

"No alcohol for you Lolo, we gotta start off fresh"

"But Bahja......" She whined. I mean I wanted to drink it but I needed to stop rubbing off on her. She only 15 and she was stealing from liquor stores.

"Nah.....here" I looked around the mini fridge and got a Pepsi for her and a Sprite for me.

We had to go to the airport and get on a plane. The guy escorted us there the airport and into another part of the airport I never seen. It was like all these white people there it was covered in expensive furniture and people drinking and smoking cigars. We walked three until we got to a door the said MR.DONALD my dads name in gold letters.

"Yo were are we going?"

"Your father private jet young lady" the man said and opened the door for us. We followed him into the jet and sat down facing Lolo in the other seat.
There was a note on the table for us.

Dear Bahja and My lil Lolo,

Hey my beautiful girls. Finally you mom has let go of y'all and let y'all stay with me. I've been waiting for y'all to come for so long. Once I want y'all to meet my new wife. I promise y'all will love her.

See you tomorrow girls love y'all and I got y'all a present.

A woman came by and handed us two boxes with white wrapping paper with a gold ribbon. I opened mines and it was solid gold beats with diamonds as the b's and Lolo got solid white beats that said Lolo in gold letters on the side.

I put my headphones onto my Samsung phone that I'd be planning to replace once I got to my dads and started listening to music.