Chapter 8

"The sky pulled the trigger"

| L O U R D E S 🌊|

I woke in Reginae room in her fuzzy chair. I looked around and saw Jacob sitting on her bed with an ice pack on his face and Reginae sitting next to him eating her food

"What happened to Jacob?"

"Yo it was hilarious" Reginae said laughing,"Jacob got beat by Chris Brown!"

"No I didn't...." Jacob said pouting holding his eye.

"Oh yea? Breezy baby was breezing them knuckles across yo face"she said laughing making someone else laugh. It sounded like a baby laughing. I looked next to her it was lil Royalty sitting next to her laughing with her.

"Well how it go down?" I said

"Ard ard imma tell you"

Reginae pov.

15 minutes ago...

Lolo asked for a kiss on the cheek from my uncle Chris Brown. I told him how important it was for her and he did, but on the lips. I knew it was going to be a special moment for her, I looked at Jacob and he was getting red.

Once those lips hit Lourdes she passed out and Jacob blew up bruh. I walked over to Lolo body and watched what was about to happen.

"Yo you can't be kissing up on my girl like that" Jacob said getting in Chris face. But he had to look up a little, Chris is 6'1 but Jacob is 5'10 so he was like almost his height.

But I've known Jacob since I was 10, we've been always close. I set him up with Lourdes because I knew that they would have a strong and long relationship.

Chris handed my my cousin Royalty and then looked at Jacob. "What you going to do about it pretty boy?" He said popping the p in pretty. Jacob didn't do anything, they were doing that weird boy thing with all they do is breath hard and stare at each other, like why do they do that? Throw a damn punch already! It isn't that deep.

"Actually you ain't going to shit! All that curly hair of yours you soften up" he said laughing. That's when Jacob swung at Chris. But Chris caught it just before it hit his face. Then he hit him clear cut smack dab in his eye.

Jacob stumbled a little backwards and Chris punched him again and he fell to the ground. I got up and backed them up, I didn't want him the beat Jacob line he beat Rihanna.

Drake and Nicki came over to, they were going to practice there new song coming out called Only, I helped make the beat of you didn't know😊

But anyway.....Drake picked Lolo up and carried her upstairs for me. I took Royalty upstairs to feed her some food and my dad dragged Jacob upstairs.

I gave him an ice pack and sat down on my bed and fed Royalty on the bed.

Back to Lourdes pov.

"Jacob why did you do that" I said walking over to him, moving the ice pack from his eye.

"Because no one is going to just be kissing up on my girl" he said pouting, he was jealous of course.