Chapter 26

| B A H J A😝|

Today it Friday! And I'm dragging Nique to that party. I offered Dejà to car pool but she didn't wanna she said she would be coming with this other girl.

I called Zonnique. I've been calling her telling her that she going to this party but she been saying she not to but I'm dragging her to it.

Zonnique: What.

Bahja: Damn Zonmique you can't even give papi a hi? **laughs**

Zonnique: Hey Bahja

Bahja: No that's not my name say

Zonnique: No

Bahja: Nique.....

Zonnique: hi p......

Bahja: Hi who?

Zonnique: HI PAPI

Bahja: there you go!

Zonnique: what do you want?

Bahja: it's 8 right now I'm coming to pick you up for this party in 30 minutes.

Zonnique: I been told ya ass I'm not going

Bahja: I've see someone has grown some balls

Zonnique: yea I did.

Bahja: well then Ill lean you some of my briefs once I come and get you

Zonnique: I'm not going B-

Bahja: Yea you are Byeeeeee

I said that and laughed. I hung up before she could say anything else and then I got up. I was about to go and take a shower but then Lolo busted threw my door.

"Can I come?"

"Come were?"

"To the party" she said with big eyes. I laughed.

"Hell no" I said plain.

"Why not" she says whining

"Cause your only 15 dummy and I'm not watching you"

"Well then I'll make sure a 16 year old will watch me"

"And who is that?"

I said and she pulled something tall into the room by its Afro and it was Jacob. I didn't know his slick ass was even here. He looked at me and waved.

"Aight but listen to me clearly, you can smoke but no drinking, no taking any Red cups that have dark liquids in them, don't talk to nobody you don't know and for the love of god don't start shit please" I said sighing.

"I promise" she said with a smile and Jacob nodded.

"Okay now take some showers and get dress. Now be gone!"I said clapping my hands, they looked at me like I was crazy then I clapped again and they left.