Chapter 7

"Thanksgiving!"

| B A H J A🙈🚬|

Today was Thanksgiving day, not a dad in sight. I sighed and got out my bed. My phone started to ring and it was him. For a whole damn 2 months he deist call and then all sudden he pops up on a important holiday.

Bahja-Hello?

Dad-hey baby girl, how are you?

Bahja-I'm fine

Dad-Cool, how is my little Lolo

Bahja-she was a little bummed out that you didn't comeback in enough time to celebrate Thanksgiving but after that she fine

Dad-Yea that's why I'm calling. I knew you girls would be upset me and Aaleeyah wouldn't be home in enough time for Thanksgiving. They said that there was to many complications and we were forced to stay. But you know what I'm going to make it up to y'all both. On Christmas will be going to the Bahamas, won't that be fun?

Bahja-Yea that be cool......but.....

Dad-but what?

Bahja-can I bring my friend Zonnique?

Dad-oh I see lil Bee got a girlfriend

Bahja-Nah she not my girlfriend but I'm planning to get her to be it

Dad-Yea that will be just fine

Bahja-Cool and can Lolo boyfriend come too?

Dad-LOLO HAS A WHAT?

Bahja-A boyfriend

Dad-oh my god, she growing up to fast. Tell me Bahja, and be honest with me... Do you think there doing the sin?

Bahja-Oh no daddy. Lolo's isn't that kind of kid.

Dad-oh okay.....well he can come but I want you to have a close eye on the nigga okay?

Bahja-Alright pops

Dad-Alright I'll see you then

I hung up the phone and went to Lolo room. She been all mean and not really social since she actually put together that dad wasn't coming home. But I know this will make her happy.

"Yo Lolo"

"What?" She said in a mean way.

"Guess what?"

"I don't really care...."she said and focused on her phone. I was through with her smart ass. I ran to her bed tackled her ass and grabbed her phone and ran to the bathroom with her on my tail. I stop right near the toilet with it dangling over it.

"What the hell is with you and this attitude? Are you on your period or something?" I said. I mean one thing that came with a perk of having Mr.Rodriguez is that I had no periods. They look creepy, mood swings, always wanting to eat something, cramps for no reason and then having blood spill out of you and then it last for a week? I'll pass on that.

"No I'm not on my period"

"Then I need you to lose the attitude"