Chapter 3

"Lips were so soft"

| B A H J A🔥|

I got on my hover board, went into the kitchen found some Cheetos and went back into the living room were Lolo was sitting. She looked at me and scrunched her face.

"Oh my god Bahj, put him away!" She said shielding her eyes from Rodriguez.

"No, he needs to breath. Being cooped up in those briefs isn't healthy for him, and besides briefs make my balls sweat" I said laughing just to get on her nerves.

"BAHJA stop talking about it got damn, I don't wanna know about it" she said shaking her head.

Soon the food came, we ate and then I went to bed. Then Again, Lolo came in.

"I'm sleeping with you again"she said climbing inside with me.

"Why?"

"Because my room still doesn't have a tv and now it smells like sex and sweat"

"Well you shouldn't had been being a savage and got you virginity took in"

"Whatever" she said cuddling with me,"it's not like it was my first time anyway...." She whispered moving around. WHAT!?

"WHAT?....."

"Calm down Bahj I was just playing withchu" she said laughing," now goodnight"

"Night"I said and dozed off.

6:30 came around. I took a shower alone and brushed my teeth, I looked there my closet and picked out my outfit,I put on black jeans, black shirt with jump man on it and my white and black Jordans,white Beanie and a sliver big face Rollie.

I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. I grabbed a bag of Doritos that were in the cabinet that I would be eating for lunch, finally after 20 fucking hours.......well minutes Lolo came down in her outfit.

"Bahj I have a headache" she said whining as usually. I went threw the cabinet and found a Tylenol bottle and gave it to her.

"And my pussy sore...."

"Well that's your fault for being a savage. Your still going to school tho" I grabbed my keys and went to the car with Lolo right behind me.

Once I got to school Bre walked with me to my class and then I went inside and sat near Craig again.

"Wasssup Bahja" he said with a smile. Was he talking to me? I looked around, is anyone in this bitch else name Bahja? Guess not, I looked back at hi and pointed to myself he chuckled and nodded.

"Why do you want to speak to me?"

"Because you a chill person to be with girl"

"You know I got a dick( whisper voice) right? Didn't I tell you?

"Yea I heard you. But we can see be friends. I want to play a one on one with you. Say this weekend?"

"Yeah sure......but remember. Bahja Rodriguez is gay and has a dick. Keep telling yourself that so you don't try to fall in love" I said laughing, he laughed with me and we talked for awhile after that. He was probably the first guy except my dad that treated me the way I'm supposed to be even if he actually know what's in my pants. Why do I feel so warm inside? Am I getting a cold in California? Shit.......