Chapter 24

??? Pov.

So Tameka, Zonnique's mom called me and told me to meet this girl named ??? At Starbucks.

She told she wants us to kill Bahja or at least kidnap her but I'm not doing nothing of the sort cause I really love Bahja, Bahja is all mines and I'm going to get Zonnique out the way.

I got a lime refresher off the menu and sat down at a window seat and played crossy road.

"Are you ??? ???" Someone said. I looked up and it was this short girl.

"Yea that's me"

"Great" she said and sat across from me,"so my auntie called me here to kidnap Bahja with you?"

"Yea she said do that but I have another plan...." I said with a smirk forming on my lips.

"And what's that?" She said a little scared.

"Well I don't wanna kill Bahja cause that's my boo, I wanna kill Zonnique instead"

"But we're suppose to kidnap Bahja, and besides that's my cousin"

"Does she even know that your her cousin??"

"No...."

"Then she doesn't care about you"

"Well whatever, but she'll know it's Zonnique once we kill her"

"Have you heard of a body bag??" I said in a duh tone.

"And have you heard that they come with zippers which mean you can see how in the bag..." She said sarcastically.

"Whatever, will plan the whole thing out don't worry"

"Fine.....so we're are we gonna trap her?"

"Well there this party happening next Friday. I bet you Bahja will come to it and if she going then she will definitely drag Zonnique with her"

"So we gonna kill her infront of a bunch of people, gee that's so smart!" She said with a straight face.

"No bitch we goin kidnap at the party then we kill her afterwards"

"Ain't Tameka going to wonder were her child is at and why Bahja is still alive??"

"You know for a midget with a tiny mouth you sure ask a lot of questions" I said sipping my drink.

"And for a light skin you sure don't got your shit together...." She said back smirking.

"Whatever, will figure it all out by next Friday, now I gotta go my sister waiting for me"

"Okay bye." She said and we went our separate ways.

She was right about me not having this plan all figured out but trust by next Friday I'll have everything planned out.

| B A H J A😴|

Dejà did show to school which was strange but I didn't really care.

Nique dragged me to this dress store so i could help her pick out a dress for prom.

If you wanted to know, no I am not going to the prom. The only person I would have fun with was Zonnique but she wanted to go with Zoey so I respect that.

I sat down outside the changing room. Zonnique was on her 5 dress in the last 30 minutes. They were all cute but I guess she didn't think that.

"Okay how about this one?" She said coming out with her hand stiffly on her hips.

Now I know I said that they were all cute but this one was like.....beautiful.

It was a two piece set and it was all white while showing her peach skin. If she got a necklace and some curly hair it would be perfect.

"I think it's ulgy--" Zonnique said. But I quickly cut that dumb shit she just said off.

"Your wearing that to the prom"

"But I said it looks--"

"But I said it looks beautiful" I said. She started to smile with a touch of blush in it.

"Take it off I'm going to buy it for you" I said getting up.

"I can pay for myself-" she said but this time cut herself off because of the look I gave her.

She took it off and I bought it for her. We went to another store to get some jewelry and then she took me home.

-Boring Chapter. 😬

💖🐼Ganese🐼💖